HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Your mention of gaming reminded me of this trash movie.

gamer_ver3.jpg

By the way, this show is already way more interesting than GoT. GoT seemed like a chore from the beginning because of all the books, and the disconnect if you didn't read them. I watch GoT, but somewhat reluctantly because everyone else does. Westworld is far more intriguing than that nonsense.
there is always that one guy...smh

Like I said, the reviews said everything starts coming together in Episode 4. It's almost as if people don't read threads.
eyes.gif

My least favorite episode thus far. My fave scene was the one with Hopkins telling ol girl what's good. 

Last edited:
I enjoyed this ep.

I would say Ford is power tripping but it's clear now he has everything in control. Knowing everything about every guest ever and employees. He probably knows about Bernard's meeting with Dolores.

Him meeting the man in black next week :wow:

MiB changing story lines meeting snake tat chick, explosive blunts.

Watched all the episodes so far and starting to lose interest.  The show needs to get going already.  How many episodes do we need to go through to realize that these Hosts are starting to have memories that are effecting their minds.

Oh yeah, this ep made it abundantly clear the man in black is not a host but a human that's apparently well known and probably super rich in the real world, not arnold, and can be seen by the ppl running the park; fam making requests for low yield explosives and ****.

It's been pretty clear and streamlined that dude is simply looking for that last secret story by Arnold that he thinks will "free" all the hosts and he's such a VIP that he can do almost w/e he wants.

Started to get bored this episode. Also starting to get annoyed by this "way more questions than answers" format they got going on. AND Teddy got tortured as his new storyline wtf??

He went looking for Wyatt and took that L from those ninja assassins.

Since Ford's new story it's been clear Wyatt has been hyped as a monster from hell.

Be funny if teddy is modeled after Arnold by ford with the way he keeps catching Ls. Even the ma in black was like "damn teddy you stays in getting sonned" :lol:

Watched all the episodes so far and starting to lose interest.  The show needs to get going already.  How many episodes do we need to go through to realize that these Hosts are starting to have memories that are effecting their minds.
That's how I feel. Sure, I get the concept of the show and what Westworld is about. 

But three episodes in, I'm still wondering what Ed Harris is doing and how these 'memories' are coming back to all these hosts.

I mean how are you tired about the backstory if at the same time you are still trying to figure it out lol

I think it's moving at a pretty good pace so far, You can tell this story is gonna be layered and because of that your not gonna have all the info in 4 episodes.

Last night revelaed a lot tho, especially making it known that it's possible for guest to actually die.

Ya some impatient dudes :lol:

It's only been 4 episodes man, the show is in for the long run.

I don't know what y'all want to happen :lol: if they go nuts and crazy then show over. It has to be a slow build

roll.gif
For real, some of you just want the answers right away.  "Just wrap it up, it's episode 4 already, goddammit!"

How long does a guest get to stay in the world? As long as you like?

:rofl: For real, some of you just want the answers right away.  "Just wrap it up, it's episode 4 already, goddammit!"

Word

Dudes want series finale type episodes 4 episodes in :rofl:

Calm the **** down this is a show built to last 6-7 seasons, they ain't going to answer everything in the first 4 hours, you'd stop watching :lol: :smh:

That's how I feel. Sure, I get the concept of the show and what Westworld is about. 

But three episodes in, I'm still wondering what Ed Harris is doing and how these 'memories' are coming back to all these hosts.
They've said and explained enough about how these memories are coming back to all the hosts.

The first 2 eps do that.

You want Ford or somebody to straight up explain how? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom