HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

William high-key a psycho stalker. Logan waking up to dismembered bodies all around and William giving him the "I'm the captain now" switch up.

William high-key a psycho stalker. Logan waking up to dismembered bodies all around and William giving him the "I'm the captain now" switch up.
It's not even high-key. He's flat out obsessed with Dolores. Its creepy.

^ it is creepy. That whole scene when William was tied up, I was thinking, damn, Logan sounds pretty sane for once [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's that behavior that I don't see jiving with MiB.

William is such a loser simp.

Last edited:
One big question that kept bothering me last night,how the hell did Maeve get Ford level access???

I know the lab dudes gave her increased capacity but is it really to the point where she can now control just about every host,including Bernard somehow?

Last edited:
^ I hope they explain it.

This show is too damn good for a major plot hole like that

It's that behavior that I don't see moving with MiB.

William is such a loser simp.
People are saying that they're the same even more because of how he massacred the soldiers and carried a knife similar to the one MiB used
eyes.gif
. William's "darker" side was forcefully revealed in the park. Beyond that, William is a nice guy much like how MiB is a philanthropist in the real world.
One big question that kept bothering me last night,how the hell did Maeve get Ford level access???

I know the lab dudes gave her increased capacity but is it really to the point where she can now control just about every host,including Bernard somehow?
Technically, she didn't have full control over Bernard, Ford ultimately did via the backdoor he programs into every host. Ford let Bernard believe he was the captain of the ship, when ultimately it were a loop of a situation in which he rebelled against him before. Maeve may think she's in control, but she isn't; Ford is.

Yeah that's been frustrating.

How does Asian dude even have that kind of access? I'm hoping they're hosts too and it is all Ford's new narrative.

She didn't control Bernie though, just revealed his true nature which Ford blocked and suggested he go find the truth. He could've stepped out the room and wiped her mind clean if he wanted.

Last edited:

How does Asian dude even have that kind of access? I'm hoping they're hosts too and it is all Ford's new narrative.

She didn't control Bernie though, just revealed his true nature which Ford blocked and suggested he go find the truth. He could've stepped out the room and wiped her mind clean if he wanted.
Would be a nice curveball if that were to be the case. There are hosts that work alongside Westworld staff.

It's possible anyone could have controlled Bernard but since they didn't know he was a host they never had reason to try

The show needs to address how no one knows what Arnold looks like. A lot of the employees were probably born after the park was created (and Arnold died for that matter) so I'll give them a pass for not knowing or caring.

But no one else has seen a picture of him? Every new hire training I've had shows us the founders lol

The show needs to address how no one knows what Arnold looks like. A lot of the employees were probably born after the park was created (and Arnold died for that matter) so I'll give them a pass for not knowing or caring.

But no one else has seen a picture of him? Every new hire training I've had shows us the founders lol

History is written by the victors cliche.

I vaguely remember a conversation between Logan and William about Arnold saying that when their firm did research on the park they "couldn't even find a picture of [Arnold]."

Given that the Logan/William timeline is likely in the past, it's unlikely people now know what he looked like/Bernard is him.

Now, HOW are there no pictures of him or anyone around that knew what he looked like besides Ford? That can still be addressed, but I don't think it will be.

Last edited:
Love this show but there are so many confusing parts.

Explain to me why MiB dragged Dolores into the barn in the first episode??

Love this show but there are so many confusing parts.

Explain to me why MiB dragged Dolores into the barn in the first episode??
They haven't revealed it. Not sure if they will. It almost certainly wasn't to rape her though. I'm assuming it was to try and get some information from her or maybe try and trigger a memory. Don't really think it's a huge plot point.

Last edited:
I'm holding off to even try to comprehend whats going on until I can binge the season after the finale. Show does it's job, entertains me and I'm just gonna keep it at that. My head literally hurt after watching last nights episode, and I enjoyed it, but I've never been happier to have my wife suggest to throw on "Once upon a time" to give my brain a rest.

I wonder how the season will end. I'm actually glad show doesn't air until late 2017 early 2018, gives me time to get a grasp on all this.

Masterful performance by Hopkins, feel like dude doesn't even need to be directed when he shoots his scenes.

I wonder what they gonna throw in the finale, that's gonna knock everyone off their socks.

I'm betting they just zoom out of the park out into space and show the planet the park takes place in and have Earth in the background and you can see space ships traveling to and from that planet and earth(guests leaving/arriving the park)

I just typed out a full page essay about why I'm bothered and just deleted it. [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Will. Make it. Through. Season.

i find this aspect of the story completely unnecessary, i don't understand why the lab dudes would have any incentive to even listen to maeve??? maybe this will come to play later tho?

after the arnold reveal, this seems like a reasonable theory, because (and this could be a reach) the relationship between the 2 lab tech kinda mirrors the suggested dynamic between arnold & ford, wherein one saw the potential autonomy/consciousness in the hosts the other more realistic in his view of what the hosts are?

History is written by the victors cliche.

this makes sense to me, especially given the amount of time that has passed...there is mention of how they experimented in/with & tested the park/hosts for some time before it opened, and it seems to be in that time that arnold was killed, so it could very well have been that his death occurred before anyone outside of those people that worked in the park pre-opening had knowledge of arnold and by the time it was running ford was the only one at the forefront...definitely going to rewatch these in an unnecessary binge session when all the eps are available

I'd say going off what Ford has said in this past ep, he is well aware of the potential and possibility consciousness of hosts. He just doesn't care and doesn't want to go down that path.

He finds humanity to be corrupt and just dark. He's aiming for something purer than humanity which is why even though he uses some of Arnold's techniques like the bicameral mind within their code and host cornerstones/foundation being something tragic he has no interest in entertaining their sentience or "free will".

Ford's pursuing something different and in the mean time he's okay with hosts being fodder entertainment for guests at least until his next narrative.

That's a great observation though. Asian dude and white guy could be parallels to Arnold and Ford all be it a crude reflection.

Back
Top Bottom