HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

I'm not here for the more than one timeline BS again. This season is aight, don't need them to do too much again to shock viewers.

Tonight’s episode was great, the visuals, soundtrack, dialogue, the shoutout to Breaking Bad (at least I thought it was, of course it was with Aaron Paul, haha), most import my man Marshawn. :pimp:.

Last two episodes were good. I still have to google and read recaps for it to make better sense lol.

I wonder will then ever explain the nuclear explosion flashback....

imagery :pimp:

compositions make or break a show for me that’s why I love shows like Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad for it. I tend to observe a shot carefully and become picky when some components are forced JUST to make sense.

For example, this scene where Serac is framed in the black “halo” after that intense exchange with Dempsey Sr. :pimp:

B36405EA-7729-4103-BC4C-49E02B1B5988.jpeg

how they rollin around in them Tesla trucks
Is having me dyin
Cars are so trash in the future
In the opening scene there is a new Mercedes-Benz G wagon clearly there. I’m in the auto industry so I wonder was this paid product placement? The emblem is clearly showing.

Also it make sense cause G wagons are always popular so I assume it would be cool to drive a retro suv compared to that Tesla trash

367A648D-A86B-4FF3-8A4F-C92548A94F6E.jpeg

So I just got an email this morning from Incite, haha.

Thought this was pretty cool that they're keeping up with the whole gimmick from the event back in January. Their website has updated, too. I wish I remembered to actually look at it before last night's episode.

www.inciteinc.com

The website does go into the limbic mood tongue thing though, which is pretty cool.

EDIT: Looks like it goes into all of the Incite tech. The glasses, Dolores' ear cuff, etc.

Attachments

• inciteemail.PNG
    inciteemail.PNG
    284.2 KB · Views: 620
Just like now people probably gave up most of it willingly

I agree with my coworker there’s got to be one big shock coming, just them all being Dolores doesn’t seem big enough

I really dug the idea and concept of outliers and the chaotic element of unpredictable human beings.

Flies in the face of determinism more so than the bubbles of limited agency Serac mentioned.

How did incite end up with everyone’s data?
They said so/handwaved it during the episode.

The greedy money dude got everyone's data during a time in the world data privacy laws were lax or nonexistent. So the brothers used their God machine and dude's access to all that data to collect everyone's.

Apparently once they got access and nobody knew no one ever put anything in place to stop from any such possibility ever happening. No one ever thought it could happen.

Just like now people probably gave up most of it willingly

I agree with my coworker there’s got to be one big shock coming, just them all being Dolores doesn’t seem big enough
Its all a simulation.

Dolores and Maeve never really left the park.

Maybe the extra twist that the world is war torn or ravaged by nuclear holocaust and most of humanity is in a matrix like simulation.

In that scenario, would be crazy if Dolores (and the other hosts) actually was a human.

Back
Top Bottom