HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

How can Delores do ANYTHING
in the REAL world???

Knew these cats would stick their heads up their *""""es at some point and they did not disappoint. They literally closed the season finale with what is by far the most confusing thing I've watched in a minute.

I have NO IDEA what to even expect
does not compute AT ALL.
Because she's writing the narratives for people in the real world and they get transmitted through the tower.

How come they never visited any other parks.

I remember there was some samurai park. Seeing different theme parks like that would've been so much more interesting

Half of Season 2 took place in the other parks (The Raj & Shogun World)

maeve-shogun-world.jpg

So was this series finale? Or should I expect another season? :nerd:

Kinda want my boy Jon Nolan to get out of this and make a new show or movie.

Because she's writing the narratives for people in the real world and they get transmitted through the tower.
I got that, I was talking about
In the finale at the end she was talking about writing her own story in her own world.

That question has been answered

They're working with a very difficult premise that probably shouldn't have gone beyond season 1. I don't envy the writers for having to concoct a very elaborate plot to try to keep things interesting. It's also hard to care for a lot of the characters when everybody is immortal but also imaginary.

Given all that, I thought this season came out pretty good but not great.

They're working with a very difficult premise that probably shouldn't have gone beyond season 1. I don't envy the writers for having to concoct a very elaborate plot to try to keep things interesting. It's also hard to care for a lot of the characters when everybody is immortal but also imaginary.

Given all that, I thought this season came out pretty good but not great.

This season was leaps and bounds better than the last.

Great season
The way I see it, no more William, no more Charlotte. One final season with Dolores, Maeve, Clementine and Bernard in the wild west season 1 setting

last 2 episodes were weak. they undid the greatness of the first 6 episodes. more confusion and questions. not all things have to be layered. its ok to have scenes that are straight forward with the plot.

I just saw the OG Westworld movie (it's on HBO max). It's decent and dated af. But they had Roman World. The one world that's been teased the whole series :lol:. If there is be a final season, they need to bring it back.

Haven't caught up on season 4 yet, but i'm hoping it recaptures the writing & imagery of season 1

I forgot just how good this show use to be

Back
Top Bottom