HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Maeve bout to turn **** up....all our attention is on Dolores and the park, while Maeve is on the bigger game

She out 2 turn all the way up

wasnt expecting that at the end.

she ready
ohhh.png

eek.gif
 Episode was LIT
Episode confirms MIB is the guy with the white hat. Still confused with the time frame of things going on though.

Such a good episode but I have so many more questions [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Need to watch it again, I'm mad confused [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I jumped the gun, not confirmed but it had me questioning how Lawrence was alive and in the back of the train. 

he was killled and then a day passed spin terms of how the shoe presented to us. So he could have just been reset back to his story which we never knew beyond the MIB finding him at the hangman

Also guy it whites friend made mention of Arnold dying when the park opened way back. The MIB has been coming since the beginning and implied he knew Arnold

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking MIB's story and White Hat's story have to be happening at the same time. Cyclops got captured by Wyatt while with White Hat, then MIB came along and freed him later that SAME day. Also, Delores was with Cyclops at the time of his capture, got away, and then stumbled onto White Hat's camp. Their stories havent intersected exactly but Cyclops and Delores ate the constants between the two, so no way White Hat and MIB are the same person.

Last edited:
Show is so **** awesome....once this season is over is a must to binge it straight.

Best show on TV and definitely worth the wait. Loving how Ford can raise an eyebrow and "control" the entire park to his will. Scene with him and MIB and how Teddy just grabbed the knife from MIB and how MIB was like "you're a lapdog" :wow:
Everything about this show is so awesome and cool, even the smallest tidbits, like how in an earlier episode they were testing the horses in the glass rooms, teaching Hosts how to interact, to Ford's office. I hope a future episode tells how to become employed there and the different ranks as they kinda alluded to how everyone has their sole/main purpose when it comes to park personnel(the guy screwing with the bird, when he's not supposed to be) Pretty sure the little boy that Ford talked to and MIB asked for water is Ford when he was a kid

Simply in love with this show and am loving the journey so far.
Michael Crichton's(favorite author all time) legacy lives on for sure

Last edited:
So MIB kills Lawrence, but a few scenes later he's in Pariah as El Lazo/Lawrence right over again? **** has me so confused :lol:. Is the William storyline on a different timeframe? Or did the park maintenance somehow get Lawrence back in play that quick?

Is different time frames, I'm almost certain MIB is White Hat.

MIB killed Lawrence in the present timeline which is the only one that ever interacts with the "real" world, White Hat story has been strictly set in the park and they are never spoken off in the real world, which is set in the present.

Is different time frames, I'm almost certain MIB is White Hat.

MIB killed Lawrence in the present timeline which is the only one that ever interacts with the "real" world, White Hat story has been strictly set in the park and they are never spoken off in the real world, which is set in the present.
But didn't White Hat's friend mention something about the second creator (Arnold) dying 30+ years ago? Or did he not mention a date? I can't remember, only watched this episode once. But that would mean it's the same timeframe since MIB has mentioned he's been going to the park for 30 years.

Last edited:
What I don't get is why doesn't Ford just decommission Dolores, UNLESSSS the damage is done already, 35 years ago and now he's in the future trying to figure out if he can somehow change what happened :wow:

What I don't get is why doesn't Ford just decommission Dolores, UNLESSSS the damage is done already, 35 years ago and now he's in the future trying to figure out if he can somehow change what happened :wow:

He has an emotional attachment to her. He could never bring himself to decommission her. I'm guessing she's basically like a daughter to him, at this point. A daughter that gets raped, shot and tortured every day. Fun times.

Just took a quick look at episode 5 again regarding the separate timeline theory, I'll add spoiler since people might not have seen eps 5.

MiB killed Lawrence, tell kid not to worry someone will be by for him soon.
Next scene is Dolores and white hat walking around town at night as they have their day of dead celebration.
Next scene is her talking to Ford about her mental state.
Scene after that is the fixer playing with the dead bird and then seeing Maeve get wheeled in to be fixed.
After that, it's the next day and then we see Lawrence.

Unless this entire sequence was misdirection, it seems like Lawrence was killed the day before, and he would have gotten "fixed" by some other team same time as Maeve did overnight and set back in his loop the next day, when we would see him as Lazo. So I don't think this confirmed that we're seeing two different timeline.

the brothel seemed :pimp: and boring at the same time.

nice timing with Halloween / day of the dead.

the show is starting to come together. seeing that you can get punched and captured makes it seem much more intriguing than what we saw in the first 4 episodes, where the guests just shoot hosts like it's on easy mode.

Dolores looking good with her new looks.

I'm starting to think Dolores is a decoy and Maeve is the one Fords associate plugged his conscious into.

So that was the big scene hbo had actors/actresses sign an explicit consent form :lol:

Episode was amazing, but yeah the timelines are confusing the **** out of me right now if there are really multiple timelines going on.

That satellite uplink being found :wow:
Ford showing his god control again :wow:

In that preview :53, ford going to use his god control to activate all the hosts in storage to fight delos over control of the park?!? :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Man I fell asleep to the latest episode and had the WEIRDEST dreams. It was right during the day of the dead parade. I need to go back and watch to see if I was somewhat lucid

Not getting into diff time theories or anything.... but did anyone peep how White hat's bro in law flashed a quick smile as he was being dragged away? Like on some "yes you're finally playing this game/learning your true self" type steez.

Not getting into diff time theories or anything.... but did anyone peep how White hat's bro in law flashed a quick smile as he was being dragged away? Like on some "yes you're finally playing this game/learning your true self" type steez.
Yeah I noticed that on my 2nd watch :lol:. I actually like the Logan character. Dude keeps it real for the most part.

As for the multi-timeline theory, one of my friends brought up a really simple point to disprove it.

The general consensus with that theory is that WIlliam/Logan = past, MIB = present. But since Dolores is experiencing memories in the William/Logan "timeline" it can't possibly be the past. There's only one timeline on the show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom