HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

cyclops byke.

thandie discovered the game gear.

tessa :evil:

that chick snooping was destined to get caught.

ford is definitely hidding something.

Tessa od bad.

I would smash that other chick too ..the chick thats snooping getting snatched up. Get snatched up by me. All in the loins.

It's all about the logos...

Alright, this ep is definitely the first that I'm willing to admit.... this is DEFINITELY two separate timelines going. Not sure William is the Man in Black, but I'm sure his timeline is leading to "the incident of 30 years ago".
As secretive as this show is, the most blatant thing is the logo change. Old logo is exclusively in William's timeline, the new logo is in the Bernard one.

View media item 2223849

This article has a pretty dope breakdown of the logo thing:
https://www.inverse.com/article/23301-westworld-two-timelines-logo

I also think that Anthony Hopkins is a host. Not only did it turn out his picture of with with "Arnold" was really him and his host-dad, but when Bernard is searching for anomalies, the system notes that there are 5.... he get's to the house, and there are only 4 'people' present... and then Ford/ Anthony Hopkins walks in. "A great artists always hides himself in his work":smokin

Finally, pretty sure Arnold decided that humans were too destructive and he wants his creations to take over. Hence, him directing Little Ford for kill the dog as a microcosm of that.

I would try to be the John Wick of the wild west. Still kinda surprised when the hosts knock guests out. Gotta avoid getting pistol whipped.

i really gotta start rewatching episodes man. I 'm a little lost about the scene involving Ford's "Family" and Arnold.

I saw a post on tumblr saying the pic of young Ford in the picture frame was a pic of him and the host, not arnold. I dunno what's going on with that and the different logos people are seeing. Really wanted to see what the resistance that lawrence was talking about was. Would be lit if other hosts have already been thinking like Maeve and are planning to escape or fight the company.

Alright, this ep is definitely the first that I'm willing to admit.... this is DEFINITELY two separate timelines going. Not sure William is the Man in Black, but I'm sure his timeline is leading to "the incident of 30 years ago".
As secretive as this show is, the most blatant thing is the logo change. Old logo is exclusively in William's timeline, the new logo is in the Bernard one.

View media item 2223849

I also think that Anthony Hopkins is a host. Not only did it turn out his picture of with with "Arnold" was really him and his host-dad, but when Bernard is searching for anomalies, the system notes that there are 5.... he get's to the house, and there are only 4 'people' present... and then Ford/ Anthony Hopkins walks in. "A great artists always hides himself in his work":smokin

Finally, pretty sure Arnold decided that humans were too destructive and he wants his creations to take over. Hence, him directing Little Ford for kill the dog as a microcosm of that.

I noticed the 5 host thing too. I thought the dog counted as a host, but Ford makes more sense.

:wow: :nerd:
ww-logos.gif

View media item 2223849

I noticed the 5 host thing too. I thought the dog counted as a host, but Ford makes more sense.
Yeah I thought the dog counted too since all animals in the park aside from flies are hosts. Interesting though.

I noticed the "retro" logo back when William first got to the park and that's what set off the 2 timeline theory for me. But lately since Dolores has been experiencing memories in the William timeline it's been throwing me off.How could it be the past if she's already got memories? :\.

Last edited:
Is this show popular? I haven't talked to my friends about it but it seems like people will check it out initially because it's on hbo but may tune out because it's science fiction and it slowly gives you pieces to the puzzle.

Is this show popular? I haven't talked to my friends about it but it seems like people will check it out initially because it's on hbo but may tune out because it's science fiction and it slowly gives you pieces to the puzzle.

I feel like if people are starting theorize on it and create videos, if it isn't popular already, it's gonna be. Show is essentially a great reason to watch television, amazing story to tell

wonder what they're waiting on, I'm pretty invested and would hate if I had to wait for news after the finale aired

Damn, I will for sure be bummed out if this show gets cancelled, SMH. Especially with all the garbage shows on TV right now.

I can see why ratings are down. **** is confusing AF if you're are not paying attention.

I swear I've been telling people like crazy to watch this show. Told them how dope it is and how I'm obsessed. Posted it all over my social media. To all of my friends and followers. I've done my part. If they cancel it I'll be sick.

It's terrible that shows like this might not be renewed, but TRASH Walking Dead has been on TV for YEARS now :x "Confusing AF if you're not paying attention" I swear the average American TV viewer is an idiot. Felt the same way when Hannibal didn't get renewed :smh:

Last edited:
It's terrible that shows like this might not be renewed, but TRASH Walking Dead has been on TV for YEARS now :x "Confusing AF if you're not paying attention" I swear the average American TV viewer is an idiot. Felt the same way when Hannibal didn't get renewed :smh:
Hannibal getting cancelled was a disgrace :smh:
I loved that show. The visuals, writing, dialogue, the acting, ... All superb
Season 2 is one of my most enjoyable tv experiences of all time, especially the finale.
Really hope this show doesn't get the same treatment

Last edited:
Walking dead makes viewers want to see what happens next. I watch westworld and for the most part I don't really care what the end goal is. The show is interesting but what's it leading too? I don't really care about what the man in black is doing. I suppose a robot revolution would be interesting but how long is that gonna take

Also the setting doesn't really do anything for me. Like the Wild West is a boring watch imo. I feel like there's a disconnect between how the writers want to make WW seem and how it actually looks. Place looks boring.

Last edited:
Damn I had no clue it hasn't been renewed yet. How long does it usually take shows to get renewed for a second season? For some reason it seems like it happens after the first ep sometimes :\.

Variety interviewed the head of programming at HBO two weeks and asked him about Westworld:
You haven’t renewed “Westworld” yet. What’s going on there?

I want to get a very complete picture of the ratings, which seem to be doing very well, so we’re happy with that. [The executive producers are] going to talk to us about what they envision a second season being. But right now I would say it’s looking really good. We’re very pleased with how it’s doing.
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/westworld-renewal-the-night-of-hbo-casey-bloys-1201902681

TWD has some slow moments, but overall has the gore action people like and it's pulled in enough of an audience to make it stick.

Supernatural has been on for over a decade though. That **** needs to end.

Back
Top Bottom