HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Remember the pic of Ford and "Arnold" that Ford showed to Bernard?

View media item 2229568
We now know that the guy in the middle is actually Ford's father (whether host-version or otherwise). Still, I always thought it was weird that there was an empty space on the right side of the pic. Almost looks like someone should be there.

That's because there is someone there. It's Bernard. But since they showed us the pic from Bernard's POV, he couldn't actually see himself.

But is it really Bernard? No, it's Arnold. We now know that Bernard is a host. I'm thinking he was modeled off of Arnold after his death. And those scenes where "Bernard" is having those secret meetings with Dolores in the basement lab is actually Arnold back in the day.

:nerd:

Only I reason I don't think is that is how could the board and company not be aware of who Arnold is and was to westworld. How could only ford know who and what this guy looked like. The MIB sure as hell knows what he looked like so I stand to reason the GM lady would too. I think ford had just killed the real Bernard sometime back when he was first hired or ford has had robots living outside the park :nerd:

All the host wake up on the same side of the bed ... might be a reach

In general the only people we have ever seen sleep is the hosts. We only ever see them wake up in bed and always after a intense dream

View media item 2229568
We now know that the guy in the middle is actually Ford's father (whether host-version or otherwise). Still, I always thought it was weird that there was an empty space on the right side of the pic. Almost looks like someone should be there.

That's because there is someone there. It's Bernard. But since they showed us the pic from Bernard's POV, he couldn't actually see himself.

But is it really Bernard? No, it's Arnold. We now know that Bernard is a host. I'm thinking he was modeled off of Arnold after his death. And those scenes where "Bernard" is having those secret meetings with Dolores in the basement lab is actually Arnold back in the day.

Only I reason I don't think is that is how could the board and company not be aware of who Arnold is and was to westworld. How could only ford know who and what this guy looked like. The MIB sure as hell knows what he looked like so I stand to reason the GM lady would too. I think ford had just killed the real Bernard sometime back when he was first hired or ford has had robots living outside the park :nerd:
Those are all great points. Hopefully we get some more clarity in the remaining episodes.

I'm siding with the plot twist that Ford is also a host created by Arnold and killed him.

Either way they got some crazy **** to leave us going crazy at the end of season one

Saw this mentioned on another forum I follow.

Calling back to the moment when Bernard takes note of Theresa's facial expressions eager to get down a small feature. Could Ford have been using Bernard to perfect Theresa before he made his move so he could seamlessly replace her?:nerd:

Last edited:

View media item 2229568

Yes! What confirms this for me is when Ford says "I've made it so they can't see what hurts them" or something like that. I am fairly confident Arnold is going to be Jeffrey Wright as well. If you notice, the place where he takes Teresa is incredibly similar, almost the same, as the place where he has those meetings with Dolores.

anorher knock against the two timeline is when Dolores kills her first attacker. He drug her to the barn like the MIB did and only with the flashback of him in the barn does she kill the actual bandit in the barn. Then she runs out and runs into William and Logan.

But let's say William is the man in black. Maybe his love/obsession for Dolores is what drives him to pursue the maze like a mad man. Also could be why he drug her to the barn. Not to hurt her but to just see her again.

I still don't think they are connected but who knows. Bernard clearly was using the room that before to talk with Dolores, but the question is when was he and was Ford Just wiping his memory like they did others

View media item 2229568

Yes! What confirms this for me is when Ford says "I've made it so they can't see what hurts them" or something like that. I am fairly confident Arnold is going to be Jeffrey Wright as well. If you notice, the place where he takes Teresa is incredibly similar, almost the same, as the place where he has those meetings with Dolores.
It makes sense. I also think that Dolores may be modeled after somebody important from the past. That's the kinda thing I could see Ford doing

I dunnio why, but I think William might be ford.. William actually gets to the maze with Dolores and then was able to take over

I know it's very unlikely.. but I just don't get the feeling William is the MIB

**** for all we know MIB might be Logan :lol:

Logan said his families company is considering buying out the park cause it hemorrhaging money. thsts not what's happening with Ole girl from the board coming to fire Bernard and steal the code. If the park was up for sale that's what they would be talking about not changing leadership.

:rofl: @ Bernard and Arnold being similar names. Man yall reaching.

So if Bernard is a host what was with all the secret talks with Dolores about?
That was just Bernard doing his job a.k.a. Ford's bidding.

All this Bernard is Arnold talk but ppl forget Dolores been lying to Bernard as she talks to the real Arnold.

I'm siding with the plot twist that Ford is also a host created by Arnold and killed him.
This is still a long shot I came up with.

Arnold would have to be someone worthy of such masterful planning and manipulating that would be decades in the making.

Last edited:
Epsisode 2
Ford to bernard.... I know how your mind works

My sympathy for Ford went out the window

I thought the d bag British guy was the one doing under handed dirt

:rofl: @ Bernard and Arnold being similar names. Man yall reaching.

So if Bernard is a host what was with all the secret talks with Dolores about?
That was just Bernard doing his job a.k.a. Ford's bidding.

All this Bernard is Arnold talk but ppl forget Dolores been lying to Bernard as she talks to the real Arnold.

This is still a long shot I came up with.

Arnold would have to be someone worthy of such masterful planning and manipulating that would be decades in the making.
I think because there names are Bernard Lowe and Arnold Weber. Apparently they are anagrams

**** for all we know MIB might be Logan :lol:

Logan said his families company is considering buying out the park cause it hemorrhaging money. thsts not what's happening with Ole girl from the board coming to fire Bernard and steal the code. If the park was up for sale that's what they would be talking about not changing leadership.

Didn't ford insinuate that Tessa Thompson bae was a host too ?

When he said , "There will be a blood sacrifice" , that's the same line Tessa bae gave Bernard's lover...

Also Tessa gotta buck up & do the full nude scene in that instance. It just looks dumb to have the camera focused on her neck up when she's clearly standing there naked and we get full shots of the clothes woman

I can't eem front, I look forward to nude Maeve so much each week - absolutely perfect set.

She was breastfeeding during shooting which explains a lot for me

Back
Top Bottom