HBO's Tales from The Crypt Appreciation Vol. Greetings Boils and Ghouls

Yo, I'm watching some old shows on-line and I must say this show was AWESOME

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tales51b.jpg

Just got done with this episode about a door to door salesman that ends up being killed by some hillbilly family

awesome show

pimp.gif

I used to love that show. As a kid I remember staying up late to watch it, even though it scarred the crap out of me sometimes
embarassed.gif

omg...me and my dad used to watch it all the time on HBO and my mom would get pissed at my dad for letting me watch this show...brings back so manymemories...
laugh.gif

My favorite episode was with a fat guy wearing a cowboy hat and another dude playing poker (I think?) and they started chopping each other's limbs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

I used to love that show. As a kid I remember staying up late to watch it, even though it scarred the crap out of me sometimes
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
i used to do the same exact thing. moms used to get heated at metoo, cause after i watched it i would be too scared to go to sleep

I don't know what y'all are taking about; used to?

I'm over here paralyzed in fear.

I might take my shower in the morning, when its light outside

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

My favorite episode was with a fat guy wearing a cowboy hat and another dude playing poker (I think?) and they started chopping each other's limbs
laugh.gif

I just seen my favorite.
Judd Nelson becomes a cannibal short order cook

eek.gif

Now this was MY %!#* BACK IN THE DAY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crypt Keeper with his wack $%$ stand up comedy jokes and the short stories that had me shook...

appreciated

I remember they talked about this on I Love the 90's VH1 show and Tommy Davidson had me
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when he imitated the CryptKeeper's face while making fun of some fraud psychic lady who he said the Keeper looked like...

I used to watch it on FOX too right after OG Mad TV

Its ten times better uncensored

nudity

profanity

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta begin my quest to add these gems to my dvd collection

Originally Posted by rafsjays

I used to love that show. As a kid I remember staying up late to watch it

yep, nudity, gore, scary. loved it.
yall use to watch it on FOX?

i thought fox passed on this show?

wiki

In 1991, the Fox television network aired a pilot for Two-Fisted Tales, a spin-off based on the 1950s EC action comics. When Fox passed on the pilot,Crypt Keeper segments were tacked onto the three stories (Yellow, Showdown, and King of the Road), and HBO ran them as Tales from the Crypt episodes.

the scariest part for me was when she jumped out the casket in the beginning. Other than that, it wasn't too too scary. It was always cool to see"celebrities" on there. I remember being 9 years old and knowing who Travis & Tritt were
laugh.gif

scariest episode which i can still remember is when the guy tries to be like Houdini and sells his soul...that was like stuck in mind head..i don'tremember what happened at the end....is this on youtube?

i kept pushin my pops to take me to see the movie and we did, i had to be like 10 yrs old back then! i cant remember if he watched the show but he was prolly
grin.gif
while we was in the theatre. my pops was def cool though without beintoo cool

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i kept pushin my pops to take me to see the movie and we did, i had to be like 10 yrs old back then! i cant remember if he watched the show but he was prolly
grin.gif
while we was in the theatre. my pops was def cool though without bein too cool

Demon Knight was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FunkyFunke20

i used to be so scared of the intro when he would pop up from the grave.
laugh.gif

so true.

the only episode i really remember was when some dude got buried alive under ground in some circus tent.

This was one of the best written shows ever. Probably one of the few I would actually consider owning on DVD.

Almost all of the episodes were great and even though I saw most of the episodes on regular cable (didn't have HBO), it was still entertaining.

I haven't seen it in a long time, but I have seen most of the episodes and couldn't tell you what my favorite is. One of the ones I remember was theone with Demi Moore and the big fat sloppy guy
eek.gif
The twist at the end was just
eek.gif

Also the one with the ice-cream man
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom