HBO's The Night Of

Good episode ..2nd best thus far

Yeah I think stepdad is way too obvious

I don't wanna spoil it by watching the English version..but I hav a feeling we will all b surprised

BTW..Just seen the new Bourne movie..Nas is in it

Good episode ..2nd best thus far

Yeah I think stepdad is way too obvious

I don't wanna spoil it by watching the English version..but I hav a feeling we will all b surprised

BTW..Just seen the new Bourne movie..Nas is in it

Yep I got step pops involved.

"care package for my brain" 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And so when you read the whole thing and it comes to its conclusion, you just want to cry at the end of it. It’s so overwhelming. Such a big story. And it comes full circle and you’re like, wow. It comes full circle. I can’t wait for you to see episode eight, because it just goes right ‘round. And there’s a bombshell after bombshell and it gets even more intense and even more wrapped up and goes even more crazy.

As for if the eczema subplot will have any payoff, Zaillian has said that it “becomes even more important in the last episode.” So there you have it, direct from the series creators.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

It becomes even more important in the final ep? Some of yall bout to be really mad.

We about to find out eczema was the killer. Those ain't stab wounds but scab wounds from her picking at it viciously :lol:

These guys have to be trolling.

Last edited:
I think that they are making it seem like it's the stepdad so it not gonna b him

We need to have a poll lol. I'm thinking step dad too after the cemetery scene. But as you said seems too obvious.

And so when you read the whole thing and it comes to its conclusion, you just want to cry at the end of it. It’s so overwhelming. Such a big story. And it comes full circle and you’re like, wow. It comes full circle. I can’t wait for you to see episode eight, because it just goes right ‘round. And there’s a bombshell after bombshell and it gets even more intense and even more wrapped up and goes even more crazy.

As for if the eczema subplot will have any payoff, Zaillian has said that it “becomes even more important in the last episode.” So there you have it, direct from the series creators.

Well I'm hyped :wow:

Caught episode 4 last night, damn good. My favorite next to the premiere.

What's that one cats name? I think he did it honestly. Always being mentioned.

Him helping out naz just seems like it's more to it

Queens.

Pops emphasized he lived in queens.

Naz lives in queens

Freddie is the king of queens.

Could be nothing but Sunday needs to hurry up and get here. Wish this was on Netflix or leaked

Him helping out naz just seems like it's more to it

Queens.

Pops emphasized he lived in queens.

Naz lives in queens

Freddie is the king of queens.

Could be nothing but Sunday needs to hurry up and get here. Wish this was on Netflix or leaked

I thought Freddie had ties to Brooklyn? Didn't someone make mention of how if he raised 5 fingers, there would be 5 bodies on the BK streets?

I thought Freddie had ties to Brooklyn? Didn't someone make mention of how if he raised 5 fingers, there would be 5 bodies on the BK streets?
When they were in his cell he had a newspaper cut out of him that said King of Queens

When they were in his cell he had a newspaper cut out of him that said King of Queens

Fight could have been in Queens.... *shrugs*

But I don't think there's a tie between Freddie/Naz/Andrea.

However, there is something real sketchy about Bodie and his boy....why'd they insult Naz off the jump? Also, Bodie never mentioned he was with dude when questioned by Box.

However, there is something real sketchy about Bodie and his boy....why'd they insult Naz off the jump? Also, Bodie never mentioned he was with dude when questioned by Box.
See I was thinking this also but it seemed too obvious he was the first person I suspected but didn't think it would be that easy

Yo.....what if it was those two dudes that hopped in the cab before Andrea?

I really think there's so many clues in the first episode, we're just not seeing it right now.

I somehow think there is, like he's still pulling strings as the King, and Andrea was connected to his organization.

Back
Top Bottom