HBO's The Night Of

@zik if we find out whodunit, you gotta ban yourself for a day.

If not, I'll ban myself for a day.

Deal?

I don't think HBO will leave it a mystery

I wonder how Gandolfini would have done in this role. Tbh I think Turturro is a better fit for it.

I wonder how Gandolfini would have done in this role. Tbh I think Turturro is a better fit for it.

Agreed. If the character was the exact same, I can't envision Gandolfini messing with his feet every week :lol:

So, if faced with the same situation, you guys aren't telling the truth?.........hmm

Can't say I believe that. Easy to say, but I bet most folks would stick around and wait for police. Running would never cross MY mind. I guess I'm privileged or naive, I'll have to be that in that **** show of a situation.

Last edited:
I'm running!

Drugs, stabbing a ***** in her hand, screwing her then waking up to that scene?

**** that!

Running away and getting caught spells you did it. Police would find out. At least I have a chance if I told the truth. Sounds like you guys have been trouble with the law before. I'm squeaky clean B.

Complaining and Criticizing are some people favorite thing to do with TV shows & etc so do you not mad at :lol:

But drawing any parallels with this & True Detective season 2 you doing way too much
When early on ppl said they got a TD vibe from this show I was thinking wow TD really tucked up a lot of pop's heads :lol:

Cuz that can't be a go to comparison. S1 is so different and exceptional while S2 is just really bad and underwhelming.

Last edited:
@zik if we find out whodunit, you gotta ban yourself for a day.

If not, I'll ban myself for a day.

Deal?

I don't think HBO will leave it a mystery
:rofl: So y'all don't know what a whodunit mystery show/format is?

Its when the entire show is about finding out who the murderer is and everything is just a subplot along the way.

This show is clearly not just about finding the murderer. Its about the process of the legal system from police to the defense to the prosecution to the suspect charged being held with no bail. Its Naz's journey as he gets through this and Stone putting in work to defend his client looking for reasonable doubt. Then it's about Box and his duties as a detective on this case. The show this show is adapted from is called Criminal Justice.

I never said this series would end and we wouldn't know who killed the girl. Im saying that's obviously not the main focus yet y'all spend week in week out like this a mystery as if the show has been giving us clues every week about the murderer. Y'all dudes going to lengths to implicate ppl in Rikers and vast coincidences to tie it altogether. Its crazy :lol:

That's what I mean when I say the show isn't a whodunit murder mystery.

Last edited:
:rofl: So y'all don't know what a whodunit mystery show/format is?

Its when the entire show is about finding out who the murderer is and everything is just a subplot along the way.

This show is clearly not just about finding the murderer. Its about the process of the legal system from police to the defense to the prosecution to the suspect charged being held with no bail. Its Naz's journey as he gets through this and Stone putting in work to defend his client looking for reasonable doubt. Then it's about Box and his duties as a detective on this case. The show this show is adapted from is called Criminal Justice.

I never said this series would end and we wouldn't know who killed the girl. Im saying that's obviously not the main focus yet y'all spend week in week out like this a mystery as if the show has been giving us clues every week about the murderer. Y'all dudes going to lengths to implicate ppl in Rikers and vast coincidences to tie it altogether. Its crazy :lol:

That's what I mean when I say the show isn't a whodunit murder mystery.

Ahh. I thought you meant we wouldn't find out.

Didn't know you meant the genre

Highly unlikely we don't find that out unless this is just about screwing Naz over for a life sentence.

Last edited:
Just watched the first 4 episodes today.....so far it's
pimp.gif

Son should've never ran...
laugh.gif

Just watched the first 4 episodes today.....so far it's :pimp:

Son should've never ran...:lol:

My girl wanted to watch the first episode so I watched it with her, I was thinking the same thing.... He should have never ran... As a matter of fact he should of called the cops.. The cards weren't as stacked against him at the point of him finding her dead

And this is like rewatching that first episode, it didn't seem that bad the second time around

Last edited:
If this was real life it wouldn't even matter if you ran or lawyered up. The jury would do you in regardless. They don't take their duty serious.

If this was real life it wouldn't even matter if you ran or lawyered up. The jury would do you in regardless. They don't take their duty serious.

Possibly but this is a high profile murder case. You'd think the jury would feel some sort of responsibility. It looks a lot worse since he ran as well.

Last edited:
Finally, people with common sense. ^^

Just watched the first 4 episodes today.....so far it's :pimp:

Son should've never ran...:lol:

My girl wanted to watch the first episode so I watched it with her, I was thinking the same thing.... He should have never ran... As a matter of fact he should of called the cops.. The cards weren't as stacked against him at the point of him finding her dead

And this is like rewatching that first episode, it didn't seem that bad the second time around
i was disappointed in how many people said that they would run, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom