HBO's The Night Of

If they mentioned how the mom died, I must have missed it. 

Kinda sorta I believe the step dad said she inherited the apartment from the mother so I'm making the assumption. Also why wouldn't the mother identify the body if she was stil alive.

I only saw the the last episode one time though and I was on my laptop so I might be botching this a little

Crazy when they first showed the guard I said "damn she would get stroked."

30 seconds later Omar stroking her. :lol:

Me too :lol:

I'm cracking up at everyone thinking Omar would do something gay cuz of a past character :lol:

Her dad died when she was 10 her mom died last year of cancer.

I don't think the last episodes have been boring but I'm more into the behind the scenes look at prison life or how going to prison effects the family than I am into mystery whodunit ****.

I can't imagine how Omar will use Naz or his family. Obvious he had someone set the fire to scare him into taking his help.

Last edited:
[emoji]128064[/emoji] maybe Omar knows who really did it.

dude in the next bed said when Omar raises 5 fingers, there ends up being 5 bodies in the Bronx (?)

Its gotta be the step dad trying to get in on that insurance policy i can't see it any other way unless shorty owed some money to some pimps

I'm just :lol: at everybody calling Omar, "Omar" :rofl:. Don't really know the characters actual name......nor do I care to learn it.

Ppl calling Bodie, "Bodie" to me is hilarious too.

Last edited:
I'm just
laugh.gif
at everybody calling Omar, "Omar"
roll.gif
. Don't really know the characters actual name......nor do I care to learn it.

Ppl calling Bodie, "Bodie" to me is hilarious too.
Just like on the last season of The Leftovers where everyone was calling Darius McCrary's character Eddie Winslow.
laugh.gif

I'm cracking up at everyone thinking Omar would do something gay cuz of a past character :lol:

I don't think the last episodes have been boring but I'm more into the behind the scenes look at prison life or how going to prison effects the family than I am into mystery whodunit ****.

I can't imagine how Omar will use Naz or his family. Obvious he had someone set the fire to scare him into taking his help.

And I think that's the purpose, a deeper look through the process, but dudes think it's Sherlock Holmes.

View media item 2111802View media item 2111803View media item 2111804View media item 2111805
HBO really took it there. This show feels so authentic through every little detail. the soap in the sink after his lawyer washed his hands... his mother being searched... the grimy prison conditions... and that final scene....

You are completely alone up there and miles from home. Maaaaaan they took it there.

Are you talking about just the detail...dirty hands? Or am I missing something?

View media item 2111822
nothing too intricate, just like how the camera lingers over the sink after he washes his hand and you see the soap and how grimy the sink is in the court house. Just something about the cinematography with this show that draws you in and gives you an authentic feel.
Thus stuck with me too for some reason. You can tell they're taking the extra effort to let the viewer really feel how grimey and frightening this place really is. Love the subtlety.

And I think that's the purpose, a deeper look through the process, but dudes think it's Sherlock Holmes.
:lol: Pretty much.

The details dudes are digging in to is doing too much. All the cool shots and detailed lingering scenes are for aesthetic and setting based purposes.

Show hasn't been on 2 minutes and already with the Feet.

Feet probably have their own Twitter account

Why would the Attorney take his case for FREE, then ask him to plead Guilty?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom