HBO'S VICE PRINCIPALS

Im thinking lee already scheming.
You could tell by the way he was putting it all on gamby that he is up to something.

Also strong possibility it was the original secretary's husband
im pretty much sold that it has to be lee russell behind it. Hes a twisted ************. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah Belinda done for. They messed her life up enough. She took her L I don't think she'd try to retaliate after what they put her through. Especially since they didn't even release the video.

Probably Lee. Only person crazy enough to blow up his own car and shoot someone :lol:

Or Mi Cha...she was plotting in her room the whole night before...

Last edited:
Or what about the crazy broad he got head from ?...shorty been hating on him every since he smashed the other teacher :lol: :smh:

What about that history teacher that Gamby stole Snobgrass from, dude been acting extra salty and was questions when they were telling everyone that Belinda resigned

That's also a strong possibility. Maybe Lee's neighbor who got knocked out by Neil? He has motive to take both Lee & Neil out.
Something tells me it could be the ex wife's bf
I would be very surprised if Ray did.

He loved Gamby almost as much as Gamby's daughter.

That ending completely caught me by surprise.

I don't think Russell would take it that far to be the sole principal especially how he and Gamby got closer as the season progressed.

Belinda went out without much blowback, but I don't think she would take it to that level.

I doubt Gamby's dead, but it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

belinda is about that life. she is behind the hit somehow.

smokin.gif

Watched season 1 over the past couple weeks. Definitely tuning in for s2.

It started off great and sort of fizzled a little, but was still good. Danny McBride can't not be hilarious.

"The Final Semester" huh?

Looks like season 2 is the final season

Back
Top Bottom