He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

heres a bit more info on what adverse possesion is and how it works... (south CA NTers pay close attention..)

heres a bit more info on what adverse possesion is and how it works... (south CA NTers pay close attention..)

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Lol those neighbors are the true definition of a hater, let the man live

i couldnt have said it better

roll.gif
 @ Salty Crackers

UrN0tLike wrote:
Id be mad too. Not cause he got the house for $16, but because dude is a bumb. Hes got no furniture, no running water, no electricity. Had a normal person done this, id say thats whats up, but this bumb found the loophole, and he pretty much is a squatter.
Lol so you think he came from siting on a corner with a 40 to pulling off a hustle of a lifetime? Lol why put money into a house you could lose at any moment? Dude probably has another place where he been stayin.

UrN0tLike wrote:
Id be mad too. Not cause he got the house for $16, but because dude is a bumb. Hes got no furniture, no running water, no electricity. Had a normal person done this, id say thats whats up, but this bumb found the loophole, and he pretty much is a squatter.
Lol so you think he came from siting on a corner with a 40 to pulling off a hustle of a lifetime? Lol why put money into a house you could lose at any moment? Dude probably has another place where he been stayin.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"If he wants the house ,get the money and buy the house like everybody else did".

That's like telling everybody that's ever caught a sale or a discount that they should pay full price.
"If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did"
exactly.....they salty as crackers.

What was done there has been seen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"If he wants the house ,get the money and buy the house like everybody else did".

That's like telling everybody that's ever caught a sale or a discount that they should pay full price.
"If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did"
exactly.....they salty as crackers.

What was done there has been seen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Dakingii

this news story will be his ruin though.

Now that this situation has gone viral all over the internet things are about to change quickly.

This. Those neighbors are determined enough to find a loophole to the loophole. I don't see this ending well unfortunately.

If dude ends up losing the house because of the publicity, I don't even think the internet will have anything to do with it. Those neighbors are so lame, I'm sure they've called every lawyer and that mortgage company to rat him out and draw as much attention to it as possible.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Dakingii

this news story will be his ruin though.

Now that this situation has gone viral all over the internet things are about to change quickly.

This. Those neighbors are determined enough to find a loophole to the loophole. I don't see this ending well unfortunately.

If dude ends up losing the house because of the publicity, I don't even think the internet will have anything to do with it. Those neighbors are so lame, I'm sure they've called every lawyer and that mortgage company to rat him out and draw as much attention to it as possible.

mortgage company choked...owner choked...sounds like buddy has a new home
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
neighbors gonna have the klan at this mans front yard by end of the week

mortgage company choked...owner choked...sounds like buddy has a new home
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
neighbors gonna have the klan at this mans front yard by end of the week

Every state has this law.  Adverse possession is really basic.  It's usually not an issue because unless it's some country property that no one uses, you will be evicted before the time period even passes.  Him going after a property that the bank owning the mortgage on went out of business though=genius, because there's no one left to evict him.  Although I think he may be wrong about the time period.  Unless Texas has an unusually short period, it's going to be more like 10 years and not 3

Back
Top Bottom