He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

you know my man bediddy boppin down the block like

733266814201b30cba069937edc1b8bf2e889013_r.gif

this man is my hero. hope he sits on that lawn chair on the porch everyday wit the u maddd face

i googled the adverse possession laws in VA

you gotta stay there 25 years...i'm good on that

had my $16 ready too smh

this man is my hero. hope he sits on that lawn chair on the porch everyday wit the u maddd face

had my $16 ready too smh

Swag 
pimp.gif
 My dude did his research and came up . I aint even mad.
I understand why the neighbors would be upset , cause they work to keep the house the live in and having to pay mortgages and +%*# but not the extent of having block meetings to get him out of the house and calling the cops to have him arrested & going on National TV calling him a squatter
30t6p3b.gif

id be jelly because i wouldve wished that was me in his shoes but i wouldnt even be mad AT the dude.. I wouldve given him some props.. 

Swag 
pimp.gif
 My dude did his research and came up . I aint even mad.
I understand why the neighbors would be upset , cause they work to keep the house the live in and having to pay mortgages and +%*# but not the extent of having block meetings to get him out of the house and calling the cops to have him arrested & going on National TV calling him a squatter
30t6p3b.gif

id be jelly because i wouldve wished that was me in his shoes but i wouldnt even be mad AT the dude.. I wouldve given him some props.. 

Originally Posted by 18th letter

AdobeCS4 wrote:
Wait, why my man ain't got no water so he can wash his +*%?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
you live with your parents, chill. when you get your own place sometimes you get things little by little... 
roll.gif
at thinking you know me. I don't live at home with mommy and daddy. But you can try again. 

Originally Posted by 18th letter

AdobeCS4 wrote:
Wait, why my man ain't got no water so he can wash his +*%?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
you live with your parents, chill. when you get your own place sometimes you get things little by little... 
roll.gif
at thinking you know me. I don't live at home with mommy and daddy. But you can try again. 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.

The only reason you could come up with is because of race 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe they were mad $+% hell for him only paying $16 dollars

Or like someone else said lowers down the value of others.

Props to my man, though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's racism bro. the government, cities and businesses acquire properties through adverse possession all the time. there are business that do nothing but this all the time. With the amount of forclosures these banks holding they gonna have to dump them off some kind of way. They might just have to do what normal people  do. And that is take a loss. At least next time they would be a little more hesitant before investing people's hard earned money in bulls#$$%. 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.

The only reason you could come up with is because of race 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe they were mad $+% hell for him only paying $16 dollars

Or like someone else said lowers down the value of others.

Props to my man, though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's racism bro. the government, cities and businesses acquire properties through adverse possession all the time. there are business that do nothing but this all the time. With the amount of forclosures these banks holding they gonna have to dump them off some kind of way. They might just have to do what normal people  do. And that is take a loss. At least next time they would be a little more hesitant before investing people's hard earned money in bulls#$$%. 

Mad props to this guy; did the research and hes coming up. I can understand why the neighbors are salty, but they have to let it go
pimp.gif

Couple questions about this though.

-Dude can't leave the house ever?
-How in the hell did he get in? Does he have a key?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by JoeClear

It honestly wouldn't bother me if it was just a one time thing in the area 

Yea you say that now ...

strong avy to post correlation

I knew I would catch hate for my comments, personally I'm not mad at dude I would do the same and I don't know anyone who wouldn't. All I am saying is if my neighbor next door got the same house I got for hundreds of thousands less I'm gonna be salty. I'm just being honest, its a shame you can't.

Mad props to this guy; did the research and hes coming up. I can understand why the neighbors are salty, but they have to let it go
pimp.gif

If he can live in that crib for 3 years without water or electric then more power to him. He deserves it.
To be completely honest, I see arson in the future if the neighbors figure out that there's no way to get him out. 
laugh.gif

If he can live in that crib for 3 years without water or electric then more power to him. He deserves it.
To be completely honest, I see arson in the future if the neighbors figure out that there's no way to get him out. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by JoeClear

It honestly wouldn't bother me if it was just a one time thing in the area 

Yea you say that now ...

strong avy to post correlation

I knew I would catch hate for my comments, personally I'm not mad at dude I would do the same and I don't know anyone who wouldn't. All I am saying is if my neighbor next door got the same house I got for hundreds of thousands less I'm gonna be salty. I'm just being honest, its a shame you can't.

Couple questions about this though.

-Dude can't leave the house ever?
-How in the hell did he get in? Does he have a key?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

had my $16 ready too smh

20 years in GA, but idk too much about the law. so does this guy gotta live with no electricity and water for 3 years in my case it would be 20? 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

had my $16 ready too smh

20 years in GA, but idk too much about the law. so does this guy gotta live with no electricity and water for 3 years in my case it would be 20? 

Back
Top Bottom