He might have had technically better verses, and more memorable verses but...

...when has son ever had this much swag on a track
pimp.gif

Dude wasn't even trying to be on some extra lyrical @*!#...the N was just rambling...

Like, son was in the studio and saw the Television was on and said man "I Throw a TV at you, crazy?"

!%*$#+* classic @*!# talking
laugh.gif
...Back when dude was still in the top 5 current spitters argument, dude just out styled N's, on this @*!#... 

And he did it without a chorus 
pimp.gif

(Sidenote: the part where he starts talking about his jewels and he puts them on the grown always makes me laugh, seeing as he got robbed a couple of months later in the same place during the Y.B.E. video shoot
laugh.gif
.)

...when has son ever had this much swag on a track
pimp.gif

Dude wasn't even trying to be on some extra lyrical @*!#...the N was just rambling...

Like, son was in the studio and saw the Television was on and said man "I Throw a TV at you, crazy?"

!%*$#+* classic @*!# talking
laugh.gif
...Back when dude was still in the top 5 current spitters argument, dude just out styled N's, on this @*!#... 

And he did it without a chorus 
pimp.gif

(Sidenote: the part where he starts talking about his jewels and he puts them on the grown always makes me laugh, seeing as he got robbed a couple of months later in the same place during the Y.B.E. video shoot
laugh.gif
.)

son the summer this track dropped EVERYWHERE was bumping it...it was like queens shut down NYC that year

then when the video dropped everyone couldnt get over the fact that he had shorty posing wit a tropical fantasy bottle....Hella Thoro.... Free P

son the summer this track dropped EVERYWHERE was bumping it...it was like queens shut down NYC that year

then when the video dropped everyone couldnt get over the fact that he had shorty posing wit a tropical fantasy bottle....Hella Thoro.... Free P

"...I gave birth to ya whole style and feel how do it feel,to hold my **** in public ****blower,duplicate rap cloner...
it's me and you do it live on stage for dolo..."
"Rhymes cocky crazy ill mad rowdy,did a buck off of my @+*$ and wrapped ya Audi..."
"+#!!+#% say P you crazy,a pain in the *@# nah,but #%@$ you pay me..."
Son lost his MIND on this joint!

"...I gave birth to ya whole style and feel how do it feel,to hold my **** in public ****blower,duplicate rap cloner...
it's me and you do it live on stage for dolo..."
"Rhymes cocky crazy ill mad rowdy,did a buck off of my @+*$ and wrapped ya Audi..."
"+#!!+#% say P you crazy,a pain in the *@# nah,but #%@$ you pay me..."
Son lost his MIND on this joint!

Crazy Memories. I used to listen to this right before my basketball games.

Alchemist don't get enough credit for this beat.

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Crazy Memories. I used to listen to this right before my basketball games.

Alchemist don't get enough credit for this beat.

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom