He was a she.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

My question is.. at what point during the transition do you start using the womens/mens restrooms?
this
Just found out my school has gender neutral bathrooms for this reason exactly.

All throughout the video, my reaction was....well Ill let Steve explain it:

2f04ld0.gif

chick still looks like a dude... cant lose those masculine facial features

damn smh i still remember when i found out ciara was a dude....gives me chills to this day

UNDERRATED ALBUM in stores sooon go cop that

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZZZMMMMMMM

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

It would still have a penis though

They have a procedure to remove it and turn it into a vagina.

Its gonna come to a point where ppl are going to have to ask for birth certificates and baby pictures.

Originally Posted by KO24BE8

damn smh i still remember when i found out ciara was a dude....gives me chills to this day

laugh.gif

REALLY THO

Originally Posted by KO24BE8

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude always comes outta left field with this %%!*. 
laugh.gif

Mind = blown at the rock star dude becoming such a cute girl. Seems so crazy that he was so hyper-masculine and then made such a total turnaround. She looks cute in the end though.
I wonder if when she goes on dates and stuff if she opens with the "I used to be a guy" or if she waits a while. I don't think it's really fair to wait too long just because I think a potential boyfriend has the right to leave before he gets attached if he's uncomfortable with it. Then again, if she opens with that on a first date maybe most guys don't give her a chance?

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

are yall cats really saying the heshe is cute???
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what has nt become???

Galveocity is a girl. she is the only one that said he was a cute she.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Mind = blown at the rock star dude becoming such a cute girl. Seems so crazy that he was so hyper-masculine and then made such a total turnaround. She looks cute in the end though.
I wonder if when she goes on dates and stuff if she opens with the "I used to be a guy" or if she waits a while. I don't think it's really fair to wait too long just because I think a potential boyfriend has the right to leave before he gets attached if he's uncomfortable with it. Then again, if she opens with that on a first date maybe most guys don't give her a chance?
He should tell him before he has any physical contact.
A lot of transgender ppl get killed for not telling.
At the end of the day its best they approach gay men.

Back
Top Bottom