Head of the DEA fails to answer questions about marijuana

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Why did Obama reappoint her to head of DEA in 2010? This really threw me off seeing as how he promised that states with medical marijuana would not be raided by the federal government. They continue to do this. What will it take to keep state rights. 

Yesterday at work I saw an old hippie wearing a shirt that said "God made grass, man made booze, who do you trust?"
pimp.gif

Dude came at her like a straight smoker.

You know dude got a joint in the car.

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Why did Obama reappoint her to head of DEA in 2010? This really threw me off seeing as how he promised that states with medical marijuana would not be raided by the federal government. They continue to do this. What will it take to keep state rights.

The real issue is the states/counties/cities lack of regulation. Many dispensary operators are taking advantage of this lack of regulation. In most cases, it is the city who reaches out to federal authorities to shut down dispensaries who operate illegally.

"I think that some people are addicted to methamphetamine, I think that some are addicted to marijuana" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Why did Obama reappoint her to head of DEA in 2010? This really threw me off seeing as how he promised that states with medical marijuana would not be raided by the federal government. They continue to do this. What will it take to keep state rights.�

Why would Obama take power away from the Federal Government while empowering the state governments?

Back
Top Bottom