headed to thailand.... whats good vol. 100$ suit?

im heading to thailand tomorrow. super excited.

the tentative plan is to go from bangkok (2 days) -> chiang mai (3 days) -> ko phi phi (4 days)

i def am going to hit up a suit tailor to get a couple suits and some tailored shirts. what am i looking at price wise? i know they're going to try to rip me off, so i'd like to have a good price set in mind.

any other suggestions/hints?

THANKS NT

i was in bangkok & hong kong a few years ago, had a two suits made from both countries....My suit from HK was tailor better...

Good friend of mine went to Thailand and was telling me how every "cab" driver would always try and take him to get a suit made.

yeah ive heard this as well. you'll ask for one place, and they'll say lets make a stop here real quick. this will not please me. ill shop on my own time.

hit up amar the boss (google it for the exact address)-a little expensive compared to most of the tailors there but they do some pretty good work

i stayed for a month there.. its super tight you'll love it. try to find a !!!%@ house. hahaha. naw but anything tailored is super cheap. hit the clubs.. hit up downtown bangkok. chiang mai is beautiful have a good trip.

Back
Top Bottom