Heading out to NYC Aug 13-25th Vol. Where To Go!

Yo to all my NYC Nter's...I'm a be out on vacation and I would like to know what spots to hit up and what i should get into while i'm out there for the rest of the summer...
My little Brother got into an acting program for the 2 weeks...Which means i'll be solo dolo from 9-6pm everyday....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

How far are all the shoe/clothing spots from Penn Station? (House of Hoops, Niketown, Footlocker, etc...) and what am i missing cause i know theres a %%#$ load of spots
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I was thinking of hittin up the USA Basketball vs. France this sunday to kick off the trip....
pimp.gif

Appreciate it yall

Yo to all my NYC Nter's...I'm a be out on vacation and I would like to know what spots to hit up and what i should get into while i'm out there for the rest of the summer...
My little Brother got into an acting program for the 2 weeks...Which means i'll be solo dolo from 9-6pm everyday....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

How far are all the shoe/clothing spots from Penn Station? (House of Hoops, Niketown, Footlocker, etc...) and what am i missing cause i know theres a %%#$ load of spots
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I was thinking of hittin up the USA Basketball vs. France this sunday to kick off the trip....
pimp.gif

Appreciate it yall

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Appreciate it yall

inbox me if you wanna check out a few shoe spots and stuff while your out here,  im here til the end of august n im usually by myself while my cousins and friends are working during the day

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Appreciate it yall

inbox me if you wanna check out a few shoe spots and stuff while your out here,  im here til the end of august n im usually by myself while my cousins and friends are working during the day

Back
Top Bottom