Heading out to T-dot on the 29th ... Suggestions on what to do??

Ill be there for like 10 days visiting family. Any hot sneaker spots or places I should hit up? Keep in mind Ive been there like 5 times before, so Ive been to the cn tower, Niagara falls, wonderland, downtown, etc..
Thanks for the help NT

Ill be there for like 10 days visiting family. Any hot sneaker spots or places I should hit up? Keep in mind Ive been there like 5 times before, so Ive been to the cn tower, Niagara falls, wonderland, downtown, etc..
Thanks for the help NT

Depending on your age it may vary. You'll be in Toronto during it's peak moment during the year with a lot of events going on around the city including the Caribana Festival, as for spots to shop what are you looking for? over the past year a good amount of stores closed down.

Depending on your age it may vary. You'll be in Toronto during it's peak moment during the year with a lot of events going on around the city including the Caribana Festival, as for spots to shop what are you looking for? over the past year a good amount of stores closed down.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm 18 and I was going to try to make it to drake's ovo show but turns out I cant make it. (family already made plans)
grin.gif
. as far as shops, any hot sneaker and clothes spot really...
any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm 18 and I was going to try to make it to drake's ovo show but turns out I cant make it. (family already made plans)
grin.gif
. as far as shops, any hot sneaker and clothes spot really...
any help is appreciated

A few of the past premier spots closed down. I always tell my friends that visit from the U.S. that this is a city you really don't come to for shopping, the states has everything plus more. Depending on your style and what your into that would also play into where you want to go.

I'd just name places as of now

Adrift
Nomad
Livestock
Nike on Queen or Nike on Bloor
Capsule
Champs/FL at the Eaton Centre
Champs/FL at Yonge & Dundas

A few of the past premier spots closed down. I always tell my friends that visit from the U.S. that this is a city you really don't come to for shopping, the states has everything plus more. Depending on your style and what your into that would also play into where you want to go.

I'd just name places as of now

Adrift
Nomad
Livestock
Nike on Queen or Nike on Bloor
Capsule
Champs/FL at the Eaton Centre
Champs/FL at Yonge & Dundas

Back
Top Bottom