Heading to Atlantic City need commuter tips vol. from NYC

I am heading down to AC next weeked and want to know which way is the cheapest way to get down there. I tried megabus but it is kinda of expesive. Right now greyhound seems to have the best deal at 35 round trip. Anyone from NYC know how to get there cheaper?

I am heading down to AC next weeked and want to know which way is the cheapest way to get down there. I tried megabus but it is kinda of expesive. Right now greyhound seems to have the best deal at 35 round trip. Anyone from NYC know how to get there cheaper?

get an asian friend and hop on those buses near any chinatown.
I've seen $13 bucks today.  I haven't been in those for the longest but it might be roundtrip and they give you buffet ticket or cashroll of quarters.  Those chinese hustle..

get an asian friend and hop on those buses near any chinatown.
I've seen $13 bucks today.  I haven't been in those for the longest but it might be roundtrip and they give you buffet ticket or cashroll of quarters.  Those chinese hustle..

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Alchemist IQ wrote:

Here you go, Great Bus when i when i used for spring break trip. Way better than taking the Greyhound.

http://homerun.com/deal/nyc-hampton-luxury-liner-3
Which hotel your staying at?

Idk whick hotel im staying at. but that one is a good deal

Yea man its a great bus, free snacks and comfortable seating arrangement.
I'll recommend the Resorts Hotel, the rooms are very spacious. Dudes who stayed at the trump tower said it was crummy and they spent $$$, than we did. Make sure you get a hotel on the broadwalk, so you can easily navigate through the area.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Alchemist IQ wrote:

Here you go, Great Bus when i when i used for spring break trip. Way better than taking the Greyhound.

http://homerun.com/deal/nyc-hampton-luxury-liner-3
Which hotel your staying at?

Idk whick hotel im staying at. but that one is a good deal

Yea man its a great bus, free snacks and comfortable seating arrangement.
I'll recommend the Resorts Hotel, the rooms are very spacious. Dudes who stayed at the trump tower said it was crummy and they spent $$$, than we did. Make sure you get a hotel on the broadwalk, so you can easily navigate through the area.

I stayed at resorts like two weeks ago. It was spacious. but nothing serious. you can get a cheaper room at another hotel. also depending on the days you go.

I stayed at resorts like two weeks ago. It was spacious. but nothing serious. you can get a cheaper room at another hotel. also depending on the days you go.

I stayed at Resorts and the trump marina a few years ago. I liked the trump marina way better, but its not right on the boardwalk. You need to take a shuttle to the beach (about a 5-10 mins ride) but the hotel was cheaper than resorts. It allso had a few basketball courts and tennis courts if you want to do something besides walk the beach.

I stayed at Resorts and the trump marina a few years ago. I liked the trump marina way better, but its not right on the boardwalk. You need to take a shuttle to the beach (about a 5-10 mins ride) but the hotel was cheaper than resorts. It allso had a few basketball courts and tennis courts if you want to do something besides walk the beach.

Back
Top Bottom