HEADING TO CHICAGO IN DECEMBER VOL. HELP ME OUT PLEASE!

How's it going?

Friends and I are going to Chicago from December 4th - 8th.
Got some questions and I'm hoping the locals/previous tourists can answer.

- Best places to eat? I'll go yelp them all.
- Scenic spots? Friends and I are into photography.
- Must visit landmarks?
- Weather? I assume it's gonna be snowing...I'm turning 26 and have never seen snow :lol:.
- Best hotel? Although we may take the airbnb route.

We just booked our flights over the weekend and the only thing we got planned is Warriors vs. Bulls game :smokin.

If you have any pictures taken from previous trips, please post, thank you - Have a good one NT :nthat:.

I'd say go to the navy pier but

It's all bad in the winter time cuz they have most stuff indoors and that's resteraunt a with little kids EVERYWHERE

If you still go to the pier bring a strong impenetrable jacket cuz that wind ain't nun to **** with :lol:

the positive is the crowds are gone so you can sightsee in peace...

best views of the city (besides the sears/willis tower) are at the Signature room in the hancock building...grab a drink (somewhat expensive doe) at the lounge

Last edited:
Definitely going to sub to this thread.

Me and couple buddies will be heading from the Bay Area to Chicago Dec 4th - 8th.

Got some of those 2 for 1 vouchers for Virgin Airlines.

Hoping to hit up the Bears Cowboys game on the Thursday we arrive. And we will definitely be going to the Warrior Bulls game on Saturday.

Also interested in finding out all the must have eateries, touristy spots, etc. Never been there before so open to anything. Thanks guys.

December it will be cold. Being outside too long wouldn't be ideal. Go see the bean, Sears tower. Giodarnos pizza or pequads. Possibly catch a bulls game.

Winter is a bad time to visit the city, do some shopping on Michigan Ave, bears and bulls games will definitely deliver. Look up Headquarters, it's a beercade with an assortment of beers. Dimo's pizza is not traditional chicago style pizza, but good nonetheless

Me and couple buddies will be heading from the Bay Area to Chicago Dec 4th - 8th.

Hoping to hit up the Bears Cowboys game on the Thursday we arrive. And we will definitely be going to the Warrior Bulls game on Saturday.

Also interested in finding out all the must have eateries, touristy spots, etc. Never been there before so open to anything. Thanks guys.
Not sure if...my friend :nerd:.

- I won't visit the dangerous parts of CHI :lol:
- Which jackets do you guys recommend?
- Bulls game, CHECK! Will be repping the Warriors though :pimp:.

Ha..that's what I did the 2:1 voucher...and def doing the Warriors game, that's was spurred this trip on for me.

Last time I was in the city we went to Quartino and really liked it, looking forward to going again.

If u wear fitted/snap backs either wear it straight forward or straight backwards. None of that to the side stuff. (I just saved your life)

Back
Top Bottom