Heading to NYC next weekend...What Clubs should i checkout?

I'm going to be in NYC next weekend ( friends birthday) and i'm trying to figure out what clubs are crackin.....so why not ask NY Nters

I'm looking for hip hop/ reggae/dancehall....Any information would be much appreciated

BB KINGS @ 42nd street on saturday nights...off the damn chain pimpin'...the best deejays in the city and the hot gals!

I checked their website, but i can't see any info about whats going on the weekend i'm there....Mainly i'm trying to find something for Fridaynight...

Basically every club in Manhattan is poppin.

Exit
Voodoo Lounge
Speed
China Club
Supper Club
Pink Elephant
Element
Cheeta Club
Webster Hall
Anything in the Meat packing district (mad celebs)
Strata
Eugenes
Duvet

For the real hood Reggae/Hip-Hop clubs Brooklyn reigns supreme

SIN CITY IN THE BRONX....best $20 you can spend in America....if you know what I mean....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Start off with Webster Hall though.

Thats like the initiation to the NYC club experience. A little bit of everything in there...Reggae, Hip-Hop, Salsa/Meringue, House/Dance/Rock. Each with theirown floor.

Speed is also a good first stop for a first timer. Controlled environment with hood appeal.

Lot of good clubs around the city though. Can't really go wrong.

hit up this bar called wicked willies on bleecker and thompson $5 cover drunken hot nyu girls all night

Element
Speed
40/40 a bit overrated
Strata sorta hood in there sometimes
Providence
BB Kings got MAD chix
Dream NYC by the old church on 41st st.
Khrome in BK
Temptations hood club
The Arc hood club
C-Pac hood club

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Start off with Webster Hall though.

Thats like the initiation to the NYC club experience. A little bit of everything in there...Reggae, Hip-Hop, Salsa/Meringue, House/Dance/Rock. Each with their own floor.

Speed is also a good first stop for a first timer. Controlled environment with hood appeal.

Lot of good clubs around the city though. Can't really go wrong.

Cool thanks for the help..As long as there plenty of beautiful women at these places i'm cool
laugh.gif

The Arc is the hood Reggae spot in the city.

Not that its necessarily a rowdy club....just the spot that all Caribbean hood cats go when theres no where else to go.

They got some GREAT parties in the summer there though....WET FETE...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sprinklers.jpg

halle-berry-wet-shirt.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never been there but I've been hearing some GREAT things about it from shorties at work.

They saying its that new spot.

I would definitely check it out if I was you.

oh yeah..Negril Lounge on West 3rd...it's sorta small but it's cool if you want a Caribbean atmosphere
Butter

I just got home from Pacha...didnt get to go in cuz it was packed and i wasnt waiting for @%@....but everyone's telling me it's the place to go forwhite chix.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

oh yeah..Negril Lounge on West 3rd...it's sorta small but it's cool if you want a Caribbean atmosphere
Butter

I just got home from Pacha...didnt get to go in cuz it was packed and i wasnt waiting for @%@....but everyone's telling me it's the place to go for white chix.
ehh...i'm not flying halfway across the country for no white meat
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm looking for more black/latina crowd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom