Heading to Philly christmas day....

So im heading up there to have christmas with family. And i plan to go shopping. Other than the thread that is sticky at the top, any of the shops have goodinventory? I remember i went this past summer and all those samsuns stores have doo doo. Anyone know what stores have some good stuff. as in....good stuff insz 11 that isnt as common down here in houston and stuff i can buy for my girl(3.5 in boys) For some reason i love shopping in philly because of the new tax,so help me out, i'll probably stop by the gallery to shop, and maybe south street...anyone stores that is recent poppin or i should check out? also imlooking for some vans, so if anyone know any vans store in the area..

Best spots are:
-Ubiq (15th and Walnut) (much better than the Ubiq in The Gallery) www.ubiqlife.com
-WTHN - www.wthnphla.com
-Pedestrian - pedestrian215.blogspot.com
-Afficial
-Nike Shop on South Street (3rd and South)
-Nocturnal (skate shop, sb account)
-Exit (skate shop, sb account) (North Philly)

Sneakervillas are pretty good. The one in the gallery is probably the best selection.

Avoid City Blue.

You'll see plenty of Vans on South Street.

4wrestling...havent been home in a while...just graduated so I'm back...

Didnt they shut down ubiq on Walnut? Was is shut down for renovations or what? If so, how is it now compared to the old store?

It reopened earlier this year after the renovations. It's great. It had really turned whack for a while, but it's back to a great store imo.

hahahman u from houston??? i was born there an been in this vicentity for like 10 years..
MAN go to Exit.. for SB's its on Girard ave down by I95
Ubig on Walnut..
Pedestrian on South t.. tell em VJ refered u.. if u see a young dude name donovan he'll hook u up..
ALL OF WALNUT St is poppin..
they have new stores now..
Afficial is on South St.. they have str8 some a few lingerin .. wait naw ur an 11 but they have BBC and L& D out the ***, lol
man nike shop an Samsung are DOO DOO less u know a hot GR is dropping...
yea WHTN str8 if somethings droppin or u wanna get ur Alife game on...
um dont sleep on Deep Sleep.. they look out. nice place. have tee's premium levis, hoodys the whole 9..

Good luck an dont hesitate to cop me somethin.. size 9.5 tee shirt, medium, lol

Back
Top Bottom