Heading to the Movies by myself.

I know this topic comes up a lot. I NEVER would normally go alone but some people on NT convinced me. But I called in sick for work. Really wanted to see (500)days of summer online but failed. So I'm headed to the 435 showing sick with a hoodie on. This should be interesting.

I've done it before and wouldn't think twice about doing it again.

I'll even go out to eat (sit down places) by myself.

i used to take a day all for myself once in a blue moon. i would go eat,walk around the mall buy myself something, watch a movie, hit up the arcade. then iwould just drive with no destination till my tank was almost empty, then i fill up again n keep going. I miss doing that.

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

i usethen i would just drive with no destination till my tank was almost empty,

I do that too......but I wouldnt go to a movie by myself.

Pee-Wee-755784.jpg

I stay going to the movies by myself. I never have to worry about my date not liking the movie plus i hate talking or explaining something while watching amovie.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by eleet1

Nothing wrong with that.
If you whippin and you dress right, you might pull a #$% or two.
pimp.gif
I've heard this happened before.

I went to see Transformers 2 by myself (in a different country), but that was a cool experience. I felt relaxed and was not rushed.

aint nothin wrong with that, people watch tv dolo, y not a movie??

but usually i like to talk to shorty or my friends about the movie but hey man, do u

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I go during the day, always act like i'm calling somebody before the movie starts[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]"I'm in the theater now where are you?.....What you mean you're not coming? %*%"[/color]

i debated this a few days ago and decided that going to the movies alone is fine. i always thought it was weird til recently...

NT agrees with you friend; enjoy your alone time and feel better - don't go getting others sick though.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I go during the day, always act like i'm calling somebody before the movie starts[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]"I'm in the theater now where are you?.....What you mean you're not coming? %*%"[/color]

wow. herb? .. anyways.. yea it's not bad goin to the movies by yourself. its just you chillen enjoying the movie with some popcorn and a drink. i'dsmoke a L before hand though

I've done it before when I was on Christmas break. Had nobody to go with and I wanted to see the movie so I went...its actually kind of relaxing

Back
Top Bottom