Heads up at Harold Penners..........

Don't know how many of you guys have Harold Penners in your city but I walked in today and saw a plethora of j's on sale. 2009's-$99, Hare1's-$69, 1's with the strap-$69, 9 fusions-$69, Motorsports, and Bulls 23's-$99, and so many more on sale. The guy in the store was removing the Vpack and sending it back, maybe it will turn up in outlets soon?!?!?! Hope this helps somebody who missed out or was just waiting for price drops.

man i still need a pair of hare 1s or extra pairs of 23s dont hurt. too bad we dont have any of those round here.

some of you dudes need a gabriel brother's near you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

got a harold penners in my city but i dont think they have the same prices wasjust their yesterday
The guy said they just marked them down today. You might have them call the penners in Kansas City MO at the Landing mall and see if they willprice match since it is the same company.

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

got a harold penners in my city but i dont think they have the same prices wasjust their yesterday
The guy said they just marked them down today. You might have them call the penners in Kansas City MO at the Landing mall and see if they will price match since it is the same company.
Right cause i was at the 1 in brookdale mall in minnesota

The guy said they just marked them down today. You might have them call the penners in Kansas City MO at the Landing mall and see if they will price match since it is the same company.

I used to work in crookdale when I lived up there I heard only half the mall is open now.

We got a few PENER's in KC but i know they're in STL, Chi, and Minn. as well.
R-Sole in St. Louis is owned by the same dudes too.
I think they have a few more in the general Mid-West (IA, OH maybe?) but I'm not sure.
I DO get most of my heat there though. They have an Urban Energy/QS account. At least at the 63rd and Troost location.

I have one near me, but I never go in there. That's where you go to buy purple and yellow suits.

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

I think they have a few more in the general Mid-West (IA, OH maybe?) but I'm not sure.
I DO get most of my heat there though. They have an Urban Energy/QS account. At least at the 63rd and Troost location.

Yea it's one in tri county mall in Cincinnati.

last i knew, there was one in indianapolis as well. i'm about an hour north of indy and dont know if i can make it down any time soon. hopefully i canfind something there.

I used to work in crookdale when I lived up there I heard only half the mall is open now.
Yea it looks really dead compared to what it use to look like the weekends now look like weekdays nobody goes there they just go to the MOA but Istill go to Twins town in BD cause they have a JB account owner of that is even thankin about movin out
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Yea it's one in tri county mall in Cincinnati.
Columbus and Dayton too: Eastland Mall in Columbus.

LOCK, lol jk There is only sz14 Wiz and 8.5 Chi.....DMP sold out
wink.gif
Thatsthe KC one.....and for the one who asked if its like RSOLE, no RSOLE is more better as far as the shoes they carry
wink.gif

There are some in the DMV I will let u guys know if I see anything at the one I know

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I have one near me, but I never go in there. That's where you go to buy purple and yellow suits.

They have two different kinds of stores in KC. The Man of Fashion locations are urban street wear shops and the Menswear locations got the pimp suits andgator shoes.
There's a little bit of cross-over at the different spots.

Back
Top Bottom