Heads up CDP 5 owners

I'm planning to buy a pair of CDP V's.. I would like to know if there are any prevalent bad issues for this pair, aside from the"pre-yellowing" thing on its clear soles. Is it a good shoe overall? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Vsano

I'm planning to buy a pair of CDP V's.. I would like to know if there are any prevalent bad issues for this pair, aside from the "pre-yellowing" thing on its clear soles. Is it a good shoe overall? Thanks in advance!

I do not own a pair of CDP V's but do have retro V's. I would assume they will all feel and look the same besides the colorway being different. Theyare very comfortable J's, kinda flat IMO but comfortable to say the least. The toe box do crease after you wear them a few times. But def the solesyellowing! That's the one thing I absolutely hate about the V's and any clear sole J's for that matter.

My CDP V's creased after one wear not the best leather but I still love them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ive never actually worn my CDP 5s but i find 5s in general to be one of the least comfortable jordans. i find myself reluctant to wear any of my 5s, the anklepart always digs into the outside part of my ankle, maybe it is just how my foot is shaped, i guess not everybody has that same problem. They also are the mosttoe creasing of any model as far as I can tell, which is unfortunate, because I think they look nice, but they are difficult for me to really enjoy.

my CDP V's are pretty good. id say invest in some anti toe creasing technology tho

the material is horrible i was dissapointed at how quickly they creased

I've had mine for 5 months and only wore them about 2-3 times, the sole is yellowing pretty fast for some reason. CDP 5s have terrible quality compared tothe '06 releases

Does the cushioning feel the same compared to the 06's?....... because i know the DMPs dont feel the same IMO.

I have the V/XVIII CDP...never rocked either shoe, and I mainly copped the pack to have that colorway of the V. But I will admit the quality definitely lookspaper thin, and I'm surprised the V's didn't crease just by me looking at them.
laugh.gif

they didnt crease bad on me, dont worry about the bottoms, but they are EXTREMELY uncomfortable but their appearance sooths the pain lol,the back part of the v started to cut into my ancle but i solved the problem by wearing long socks.
their neck breakers and thats what i love about them, their worth coppin

Mines are comfortable...i worn them a handfull of times and they haven't yellowed yet...not that i mind...

i have 13 pairs of Vs.. and i think the CDP Vs definitely have the worst leather on them.. i haven't seen jays creaase like that since greenbeans.. butthey still look bangin

Back
Top Bottom