Heads up: DO NOT DEAL WITH NT USER loyal1

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

I'm like 20 mins away from tacoma, i can pay him a visit for ya. Ill have to charge a small fee though, in which you gotta send first. 
not sure if serious
nerd.gif
but usps should be getting it back to me so we will see.

you arent going anywhere and you wouldnt swat a fly homeboy

sametime shipping, I thought this was 2003 for a second. plus he's from tacoma, that itself was a warning flag

hahaha, I live a few miles away.
If you fly out to Washington meet me at my house, I will supply the tennis rackets and we can make sure this guy never scams someone again.

DONT SEND ITEMS UNTIL YOU, AS THE SELLER, ARE PAID FIRST! Its not that hard.

If he lives in Hilltop you'd better just stay home though. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Man...NT use to be pretty legit with the same time type of stuff...Now ISSers crossing over making it crap.

yea it's all the ISS'ers fault
eyes.gif

his email address is moneybassb@aol.com
he scammed me. luckily, you did what i should've done. i have his possible phone number as well. i tried using spokeo also.
someone really needs to show this guy whats up.

Originally Posted by trunks206

If he lives in Hilltop you'd better just stay home though. 
listen to this man.

i'm like 10-15 minutes away from tacoma. wish i could help you but i'm definitely not bout that life when it comes to tacoma, especially hilltop

laugh.gif
it's alot of dudes close to that area on here....

this might look like some A-team %%%@ at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif
it's alot of dudes close to that area on here....

this might look like some A-team %%%@ at the end of the day.

If we get the RIGHT people interested on NT
hmmmmm

nerd.gif

He tried to do a deal with me for my polo hoodie and my stussy gucci striped crew just a couple days ago I asked loyal1 how he was gonna pay and he said straight cash so i sent him my address...hope i don't get some anthrax in the mail.

Originally Posted by sam206

hahaha, I live a few miles away.
If you fly out to Washington meet me at my house, I will supply the tennis rackets and we can make sure this guy never scams someone again.

Hahaha.
But OP, just make a Craiglist ad like "Cheap massages at __" and include his name, number, and address.

It aint that NT"s full of frauds...it's just full of people who make stupid decisions. PERIOD. And this was one of them.

In the 10 years I've been on here, I've NEVER done a trade. EVER. And dont plan on it. And even if I remotely considered it, no way in hell am I shipping first. If they insist, then *%%! it...on to the next one.

Ya'll have REALLY got to smarten up. How can you "trust" people that you've never met?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you arent going anywhere and you wouldnt swat a fly homeboy

sametime shipping, I thought this was 2003 for a second. plus he's from tacoma, that itself was a warning flag
I'm not going anywhere? Wouldn't swat a fly? Why are you talking like you know me? USPS already contacted me but they need my ID and receipt, so it seems like I do have to go out there. I called his house and his mom picked up speaking broken English to me. It's gonna be free for me to go to Washington, so should I get the cash or get the ring?

And Cameron Nelson, NT has been full of frauds lately and I didn't trade anything. I can't even tell you how many PM's I have had supposedly having the item I want with no proof. I held the item at USPS and then waited for his payment to follow through, I'm not that dumb. I'm just giving you guys a heads up cause clearly he's a fraud based on what people here say.

NT summit at his mom's house.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

his email address is moneybassb@aol.com
he scammed me. luckily, you did what i should've done. i have his possible phone number as well. i tried using spokeo also.
someone really needs to show this guy whats up.
HOw did he scam you and what did he scam you for? Was it a trade??I mean ya'll got his address right contact the local authorities in his area explain what happened. It will also help if you saved any emails from him....

Andre Diaz
915 75th street east apt C
Tacoma, Washington 98404

Thats his name and address^

Mr. Andre Diaz if you are reading I suggest you end your scamming. "PPl on NT now have your address and you're going to get a visit possibly soon and it won't be a friendly one...

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Andre Diaz
915 75th street east apt C
Tacoma, Washington 98404

Thats his name and address^

Mr. Andre Diaz if you are reading I suggest you end your scamming. "PPl on NT now have your address and you're going to get a visit possibly soon and it won't be a friendly one...
All of this news can be obtained by reading the OP. Why would you put it up on the 3rd page?
laugh.gif

He has no posts on NT and flaked on all his other transactions. Why did OP go through with the trade?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

He has no posts on NT and flaked on all his other transactions. Why did OP go through with the trade?
cause i'm an idiot haha, i've never been scammed so i just trusted this dude.

Back
Top Bottom