HEADS UP: Lids.com Buy one Get one 50% off

pimp.gif
just copped some fitteds...figured I'd remind everyone about thesale. See the exceptions below:

2is8jeo.jpg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I came in here like this

But then I read that it excludes the authentic collection and now I would just like to say

roll.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

when does it expire?

smh.gif
@ new era mlb hats being excluded
no.

only the authentic collection.

you can still get the wool customs

i work at lids. that buy one get one half off sale is the most misleading garbage ever. everything that you would want to get is excluded so its prettypointless.

i just got a job here. lmao. my first day i can buy all the fitteds i like for 50% off. a real good look. I prolly won't take advantage though.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

i just got a job here. lmao. my first day i can buy all the fitteds i like for 50% off. a real good look. I prolly won't take advantage though.

Quit ASAP

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Quit ASAP
cosign unless your young or got a management position up there the job gets lame fast. they gonna bug you about selling those stupid passportcards and cap racks and crap like that

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

So can you use the code or not^?
Yes, the only catch is the hat that you get 1/2 off on can't be part of the authentic collection. So I bought the Pittsburgh pirates and themilwaukee braves isnt an authentic, so I got 50% off the braves (16$). So you can buy the authentic hat for full price, and get 1/2 off the other one.
Can you mix the 20% off with this too or nah?
Not on the same hats, if you buy 3 and get half off the 2nd then you can use the 20% off on the third hat.

Also if anyone has any lids gift cards they're tryna sell I'm willing to buy em for 5$ below the balance on em.

Back
Top Bottom