Heads up " To Catch a Predator" on till 1am

show is too funny
roll.gif

best line dude talking " NBC..two words " Role-playing Chat-room dude"

This reminds me, this week I was chilling with a girl everyday afterwork. Few days down the road (after all the kissing) she tells me "Im 14 youknow" ( i just turned 18) I go
mad.gif
...I need to stop talking to her ASAPbut Im scared that if she getss butthurt she'll go to mommy and mommy will go to feds. (but AFAIK, kissing isnt illegal). Is there a way out NT?

indifferent.gif
@ me

Originally Posted by derventa

This reminds me, this week I was chilling with a girl everyday afterwork. Few days down the road (after all the kissing) she tells me "Im 14 you know" ( i just turned 18) I go
mad.gif
...I need to stop talking to her ASAP but Im scared that if she getss butthurt she'll go to mommy and mommy will go to feds. (but AFAIK, kissing isnt illegal). Is there a way out NT?

indifferent.gif
@ me
Just drop it cold turkey man. Don't talk to her any more. If you didn't do it with her then you are in the clear. But seriously fam howare you 18 still messing with a 14 year old?

This reminds me, this week I was chilling with a girl everyday afterwork. Few days down the road (after all the kissing) she tells me "Im 14 you know" ( i just turned 18) I go
mad.gif
...I need to stop talking to her ASAP but Im scared that if she getss butthurt she'll go to mommy and mommy will go to feds. (but AFAIK, kissing isnt illegal). Is there a way out NT?

indifferent.gif
@ me

4591_621283905072_16101499_36304106_4146866_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Iansmk

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
@ me

4591_621283905072_16101499_36304106_4146866_n.jpg

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

sounds like an excuse to me some of the first questions i ask a girl is where do u live, what school u go to, HOW OLD ARE U and where do meet 14 year olds? ube goin to grade schools lookin for chicks? because i know damn well i dont hang out in places where 14 year old chicks are, with the exception of malls andgrocery stores but i dont hang there i shop there

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

sounds like an excuse to me some of the first questions i ask a girl is where do u live, what school u go to, HOW OLD ARE U and where do meet 14 year olds? u be goin to grade schools lookin for chicks? because i know damn well i dont hang out in places where 14 year old chicks are, with the exception of malls and grocery stores but i dont hang there i shop there

We work as camp counselors at a preschool designed for 13-18 year old teens.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

shame on you derventa

Yea
ohwell.gif
I know i %+!#$$ up...but i just wanna make sure Im in the clear...i didnt have intercourse with her

chris hansen is such a dam G, dude gets so much respect from me his swag stays on a trillion, the way he pulls that curtain back and smoothly slides out andsays that one line
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know the dude from GA rocking the Jordan hat and jeans and Harrington Jersey has to be on NT
nerd.gif

"Are you her father or something mister?"
--

"We'll get to that in a minute"

JB is big amongst the predator community.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom