Health and Wellness thread Supplements , Nautral Products and Diet , Vitamins and Grooming

Alot of people dont realize its what YOU DONT eat that makes the difference.

Most upper class people dont eat bread. They take the buns off hamburgers/hot dogs. For certain recipes like Spaghetti, they use Zucchini Noodles. When baking Pizzas they use a cauliflower crust.

Also, Wealthy households dont consume dairy (Tony Robbins baby cow theory). If they do drink Milk, its from Goats and Sheeps or an alternative like Oat/Almond/Rice. Regular milk from Cows is responsible for skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema.

Also most Rich People dont take Fish Oil - they simply make it a staple of their diet. And no they dont eat at like Pappadeaux, Red Lobster, Long John Silvers or Captain D's either - those restaurants are for pretentious fools tryna pretend that they got it like that and have money to blow. Real rich people go to Trader Joes & Whole Foods to buy Gelfite, Mussels, Clams, Oysters, Sardines, Mackerel, Sea Bass, Trout, Cod Ventresca Tuna etc. All the above i mentioned are low in mercury so u dont have to worry.

Fish Oil pills dont really make make a difference - yeah your increasing your Omega 3 but if your not actively trying to reduce your Omega 6 level its all for nothin...(the ratio is what counts).

If u dont know, most Omega 6 comes in the form of processed snacks. Ask yourself when is the last time you seen a rich Dude eating a bag of Doritos or Cheese Puffs? They eat actual meals, if they're bored in between meals they have actual hobbies like visit Art Museums, buying Real Estate or playing golf.

tenor.gif

This the first I seen of not eating bread .

I know many good dermatologist try to get people off regular dairy

Alot of people dont realize its what YOU DONT eat that makes the difference.

Most upper class people dont eat bread. They take the buns off hamburgers/hot dogs. For certain recipes like Spaghetti, they use Zucchini Noodles. When baking Pizzas they use a cauliflower crust.

Also, Wealthy households dont consume dairy (Tony Robbins baby cow theory). If they do drink Milk, its from Goats and Sheeps or an alternative like Oat/Almond/Rice. Regular milk from Cows is responsible for skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema.

Also most Rich People dont take Fish Oil - they simply make it a staple of their diet. And no they dont eat at like Pappadeaux, Red Lobster, Long John Silvers or Captain D's either - those restaurants are for pretentious fools tryna pretend that they got it like that and have money to blow. Real rich people go to Trader Joes & Whole Foods to buy Gelfite, Mussels, Clams, Oysters, Sardines, Mackerel, Sea Bass, Trout, Cod Ventresca Tuna etc. All the above i mentioned are low in mercury so u dont have to worry.

Fish Oil pills dont really make make a difference - yeah your increasing your Omega 3 but if your not actively trying to reduce your Omega 6 level its all for nothin...(the ratio is what counts).

If u dont know, most Omega 6 comes in the form of processed snacks. Ask yourself when is the last time you seen a rich Dude eating a bag of Doritos or Cheese Puffs? They eat actual meals, if they're bored in between meals they have actual hobbies like visit Art Museums, buying Real Estate or playing golf.
Lmao at the last line

7am: Two glasses of alkalised water with apple cider vinegar, then a smoothie of alkalised water, organic spirulina, activated almonds, maca, blueberries, stevia, coconut keffir and two organic, free-range eggs.
8.30am: Sprouted millet, sorghum, chia and buckwheat bread with liver pate, avocado, cultured vegetables plus ginger and liquorice root tea.
12.30pm: Fresh fish, sauteed kale and broccoli, spinach and avocado salad, cultured vegies.
3pm: Activated almonds, coconut chips, cacao nibs, plus green tea.
6.30pm: Emu meatballs, sauteed vegetables, cultured vegetables plus a cup of ginger and liquorice root tea.

Vitamin D3
Super B complex
Krill oil
Co-Q10
Apple cider vinegar pills
Garlic pills

anybody take the redwood pills? Ads always pop up for them

Possible dumb question but Do yall ever worry about dependency? Ive really wanted to dive in on a more natural lifestyle as well as get into supplements. I took biotin for awhile and was pleased with the results, but essentially I would need to keep taking it forever to maintain these results correct? But then I guess if all these things are good for you, why would you stop taking them...Idk maybe Im over thinking this..

anyway, if anyone wants to shed some light on that feel free too. But As for skin care Im slowly gettin into it more. My wife has immaculate skin so I had to step my game up. I use skin script raspberry refining exfoliating scrub 3x a week, a charcoal clay cleanser for my daily cleanser, and sweet almond oil on my face for my moisturizer. I stopped using lotion on my face cuz it clogs my pores. I still feel like my regiment isnt where it needs to be so next thing is finding a toner.

4BC512A6-0293-40C2-8DD5-EC3A05C4634B.jpeg

Last edited:
I heard you shouldn't exfoliate more than once or twice a week . Any more than that is causing too much cell turnover , I learned that the hard way with St Ives scrub .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom