Healthcare.gov Unappreciation Thread, Vol. Thanks Obama!

superblytrife

Supporter
Seriously.  What in the entire **** is wrong with this website?

Has anyone successfully tried to navigate the application process without glitches?  

To start off, my first two accounts simply don't work.  Try to log on and get hit with password errors.  Get the email to reset the password and it says the username already exists.  
indifferent.gif

So I finally gave up and created a new account with my wife's info--got through the very first time after almost 2 weeks of trying with my healthcare.gov approved accounts that I made Oct. 1.   
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Got through the entire application process to see that they screwed up the dependents section.  Tried to go back to edit the dependents and it takes me back to the beginning of the application.  So I have to go through every single question not related to dependents to get to the area I want to edit.  When I finally get to it, my dependents aren't even listed anymore.  So I add them again, only to find out that later in the application that I now have TWO sets of the same dependents and I can't delete the extra set.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Tried Live Chat.  After some questions about my issue, buddy tells me to call the 1-800 number.  I call and the lady gave me three different answers:  1.) submit the app and don't worry about the extra dependents b/c the system "should" correct itself
eyes.gif
, 2.) submit another application (which you can't do b/c you can only have 1 application per state) or 3.) wait 30 minutes to talk to another department.  Basically she had no clue and told me that they website is full of glitches.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I finally gave up.  Thanks Obama.

indifferent.gif

GTA online

Apple Servers on an iphone release day

It's like that, but magnified by 10 and more convoluted since it's the government.  I'd advise people to simply put off doing this until mid-november or later.  Especially because regardless of when you sign up, the coverage does not kick in until January 1st.  The kinks will get worked out, but it's gonna take some time.

Last edited:
Btw, when I say "Thanks Obama", I'm saying that tongue in cheek. But seriously...they had to have known they'd get bombarded like this, right?

I'm not really opposed to the ACA, but it'd be nice to know my options so I can plan ahead a little.

You know what really grinds my gears?
When people say "tongue in cheek". ***** annoying as hell

In b4 tongue in cheek quotes.

Do you have to put your SSN, Credit card #. stuff like that? I mean if there is glitches im sure someone can hack into it take all your info. Just sayin

:lol: @ bombarded.....

Administration is tight lipped on enrollment #'s...

:lol: The logic.

The servers are overloaded due to popularity and a high number of hits, so clearly a lot of people won't be enrolled till the high number of hits can be accomodated and the glitches are fixed. It will be fixed, there's time. I don't understand what logic people who don't believe it's popular are trying to express. I gotta believe these are the old coots (and their weaker minded followers that absorb whatever they say) that need tech support to find the power button on a pc. Every single thing that's new and tech related with mass appeal has glitches. I feel like i'm taking crazy pills living in this country sometimes.

Last edited:

Enh, I'm guessing it has more to do with the crappy website more than anything. I literally know at least 10 people personally that have tried unsuccessfully to submit an application.

But democrats or obama aint trying to negotiate

A delay though... :lol:
I'm clueless , are you republican?. I think I remember you saying that you were bipartisan or something.

Im independent, aka i dont subscribe to da bull ****.

Thursday is debt limit day, obamacare enrollment

Has been *** & yet he's dug in...hopefully ya got ****

You can barter with if da fiat currency goes to da

toilet..

toilet..

:lol: @ you thinking the govt is really going to default.

toilet..

:lol: @ you thinking the govt is really going to default.

Oh so you have da magic that says if da GOP gonna

Agree Break sequester caps? Obama gonna agree to

Delay obamacare?

Oh so you have da magic that says if da GOP gonna

Agree Break sequester caps? Obama gonna agree to

Delay obamacare?
not too keen on political issues...

i'm a finance person though... and the govt default would literally CRIPPLE the world economy.

so many countries, business, pension funds, etc... hold t-bills... and if they were to default, they'd automatically have to unload them all..

the economic system of the world would implode, and b/c the way the currency currently works, the dollar would be ineffective... also, any currency that's pegged to the dollar would be shot to ***** too...

on top of that... depsite what most people think.. there's PLENTY of cash to cover themselves once 10-17 rolls around... so the bills WILL get paid...

what's left is the ORDER in which certain things get paid... w/ bonds being at the top of the list, they can cover them 4xs over.

there's only ONE major institution that has unload their t-bills... so suffice to say... the people smarter than you and i have a pretty good reason w/ enough info as to why they arent unloading.

again.. i'm not on the political side... but when it comes to the financials... i have a little idea on what's going on...

The website is definitely embarrassing. The had more than enough time to get it right

I mean how the hell do you not anticipate the program to be popular. :smh:

Obama himself needs to make sure the public knows when the glitches are fixed and things are running smoothly. At it needs to be as soon as possible

-Obamacare is not getting delayed, it can't now, it is too late. GOP needs to move on

Enh, I'm guessing it has more to do with the crappy website more than anything. I literally know at least 10 people personally that have tried unsuccessfully to submit an application.

all that. its incredibly difficult to launch something of that magnitude through a website. just gotta give it some time.

I can't eem get the damn DMV site to work properly when I need it.

Ite so i suggest you tune into da news & realize

How far apart they are.
my dambs reside on the financial side, brah...

eff all that political nonsense... i'm not at a point in my life to where their decisions are life altering to me (company provides healthcare, i'm in certain tax bracket for awhile, and my voice on whatever doesnt matter b/c i dont have enough money to shake things up)

arguing back and forth w/ people is pointless.

(on the national level) voting, parties, etc doesnt matter... its about who got the most money...

people thinking that the govt is going to default are simply misinformed.. that's the point of my statement.

The servers are overloaded due to popularity and a high number of hits, so clearly a lot of people won't be enrolled till the high number of hits can be accomodated and the glitches are fixed. It will be fixed, there's time. I don't understand what logic people who don't believe it's popular are trying to express. I gotta believe these are the old coots (and their weaker minded followers that absorb whatever they say) that need tech support to find the power button on a pc. Every single thing that's new and tech related with mass appeal has glitches. I feel like i'm taking crazy pills living in this country sometimes.

Popular :lol:

:lol: at being independent and spouting literally every Fox News keyword and talking point.

:lol: you thinking i get all my info from GOP talking

Points..this has been WIDELY panned..go to NPR

Same ****.

NT is so liberal left it hurts my brain...

:rofl: popular? I didn't know sticker shock was

Trendy..didn't know paying for mandatory insurance

When da Obama considers "30 hours full time

employment" expecting minimum wage workers

To pay hundreds a month on something they cant

Afford was datpiff... :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: at being independent and spouting literally every Fox News keyword and talking point.

Same ****.

So what about the Medicaid expansion and tax credits?

You love to act like they don't exist.

Same ****.

You love to act like those werent voluntary for states

To adopt or reject.

Same ****.

You love to act like those werent voluntary for states

To adopt or reject.

Really "those", as in both of them are optional

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom