HEARTBREAK

yes i have
spoken about her a few times on here............

It was the fall of 2003
This girl was like a rose blooming in a pile of ****
She had braces wore glasses
Had dusty *** white/white air forces
She was white/mexican
Long black flowing hair
Perky ****
Lil cute butt
Slim waist
Pretty face
But pretty much a ******* square
I scooped her up when she was nothing
Put her on to good music and artist to listen to
Helped her get contacts
Showed her the proper jordans and dunks and air forces to wear
Helped her ice out the right clothes to show off her body while still being classy and looking nice
Bruhs I showed her what it was like to eat at the Cheesecake Factory
Man I even ate the box religiously
Her juices tasted so damn sweet
Like nectar
Introduced her to moms
Always ate dinner at her fams house
Used to beat it up on her couch while her parents and brother in the next room
Used to finger her while at the movie theater
Used to have her come over to my house and beat it up all day
Sneak her in at night and beat that thang up till early morning
Used to catch the bart train every wed Friday sat and Sunday
From concord to sf to meet her after school and go to the movies
Or take her shopping or out to eat
BRUHS I was in love
I loved her bruhs
Like I really did
I wanted her to have my baby :smh:
I even sucked her toes
I wanted to trap her
She was a legit 10 after I fixed her up
She was a 6 before
She lied to me bruhs
She lied
She started talking to this dude Mike
Bruhs
She was seeing him behind my back
I wanted to fight dude so damn bad
But she was playing games
Idk if she was just playing me
Or both of us
I legit had tears
I thought she was mine
All mine
She was until Mike came in the picture
I gave her a choice
:smh: :smh: :smh:
She choose Mike
I was hurting yall
I was hurting
Took a minute to get over it
Honestly if I'm being real im still not
I'm fb friends and ig friends with her
We watched the notebook together
BRUHS
She said she wanted that to be us
And I believed her :smh:
It really hurt me took a few months for me to move on
I saved her only for her to run off to someone else.
ive reopened the wound now..........
She liked you because you noticed her...until you fixed her up, then everyone gave her attention. I hated when nerds/dorks change up then are worshiped.

Last edited:
She liked you because you noticed her...until you fixed her up, then everyone gave her attention. I hated when nerds/dorks change up than are worshiped.
Bruh I bought her the damn 04 Valentine’s Day Air Force ones
Showed her the shoes to wear
Put her on to college drop out
Put her on to me against the world
I was out her schooling her
Class was in ****ing session
:smh:

Is a dating site really different/worth it?
Depends on what u tryna do
Got so much p from pof
Like was hooking up with females I met on the mall and at the clubs
And at the airport when I worked there
But pof was like a Buffett
Anything u want or looking for
Was there and urs

Bruh I bought her the damn 04 Valentine’s Day Air Force ones
Showed her the shoes to wear
Put her on to college drop out
Put her on to me against the world
I was out her schooling her
Class was in ****ing session
:smh:
You know how it is, once a beginner gets familiar with the game, they start to play the field more confidently. Truth be told, I think a lot people need to exhaust their appetite before they settle down. In other words, you were experienced and already knew what to look for while she was just coming into her own, two completely different stages in maturity. With my second girlfriend, the break-up was devastating for her, though for me I felt like **** to dump her, but at the same time I felt the possibilities were endless. It was like, she was fine I actually dated her, so now I know I can get MULTIPLE girls of her caliber. I'm guessing that nerd of yours had the same mindset.

I’m still waiting on it...

Gonna go live in the wilderness and tend to my garden like Thanos when it goes down.

It's a part of life that I believe everyone should go through. You trully understand how to be mentally unstoppable after the experience. Also, it's best to experience it at a young age (e.g. early 20s) so it opens your eyes faster on other sh*t that people may be going through around you.

Now, if you experience it for the first time as a grown man (e.g. early 30s or above) - Good Luck!

yes i have
spoken about her a few times on here............

It was the fall of 2003
This girl was like a rose blooming in a pile of ****
She had braces wore glasses
Had dusty *** white/white air forces
She was white/mexican
Long black flowing hair
Perky ****
Lil cute butt
Slim waist
Pretty face
But pretty much a ******* square
I scooped her up when she was nothing
Put her on to good music and artist to listen to
Helped her get contacts
Showed her the proper jordans and dunks and air forces to wear
Helped her ice out the right clothes to show off her body while still being classy and looking nice
Bruhs I showed her what it was like to eat at the Cheesecake Factory
Man I even ate the box religiously
Her juices tasted so damn sweet
Like nectar
Introduced her to moms
Always ate dinner at her fams house
Used to beat it up on her couch while her parents and brother in the next room
Used to finger her while at the movie theater
Used to have her come over to my house and beat it up all day
Sneak her in at night and beat that thang up till early morning
Used to catch the bart train every wed Friday sat and Sunday
From concord to sf to meet her after school and go to the movies
Or take her shopping or out to eat
BRUHS I was in love
I loved her bruhs
Like I really did
I wanted her to have my baby :smh:
I even sucked her toes
I wanted to trap her
She was a legit 10 after I fixed her up
She was a 6 before
She lied to me bruhs
She lied
She started talking to this dude Mike
Bruhs
She was seeing him behind my back
I wanted to fight dude so damn bad
But she was playing games
Idk if she was just playing me
Or both of us
I legit had tears
I thought she was mine
All mine
She was until Mike came in the picture
I gave her a choice
:smh: :smh: :smh:
She choose Mike
I was hurting yall
I was hurting
Took a minute to get over it
Honestly if I'm being real im still not
I'm fb friends and ig friends with her
We watched the notebook together
BRUHS
She said she wanted that to be us
And I believed her :smh:
It really hurt me took a few months for me to move on
I saved her only for her to run off to someone else.
ive reopened the wound now..........

Fall 2003 was my first heart break as well.

First time I understoood the term "It's only your turn at the moment".

Come to think of it, my first real gf broke up with me at 15. Some drama went down at my school so i transferred to her school and i don't think she liked that. Stuff definitely felt different. A week or so later she broke up with me on the phone "it's like our fire went out" were her words. I wasn't devastated but I was a little hurt and i do recall a tear rolling down my cheek. We didn't have sex and I'm kinda grateful for it because it would've probably made the breakup worse.

They say your first love sets the tone for your taste in women and she definitely did. I didn't have a definite preference before her. My next serious gf was basically a carbon copy.

Put my heart in the freezer years ago.

Just aint worth it IMO
it is
when u find that 1
trust me
specially when she "gets u"
with all ur faults and all
and willing to help u
do whatever in life
or willing to do whatever it takes
to make u happy

I’ll save the story but yes about 4 or 5 years ago my heart was ripped out.

I still think about her every single day and have dreams about her almost every night. There’s no more pain, it’s just like a scar I’ll never forget.

Been there...bad feeling and I agree on it’s a scar

I actually seen her a few weeks ago at the store...we just nodded at each other and kept it at that. If she did it once she will do it again

consistently. you just have to let ppl do them; you aren't entitled to anyone & everyone will let you down eventually, it's all just part of the human experience/condition.

I've never opened myself up to the point of being in love. As soon as it gets the point of me feeling vulnerable, I usually push the chick away. I know that's a horrible way to live, but for some reason I can't shake it. The thought of building something with someone, falling in love, potentially getting married and having kids only for them to fall out of love with me is terrifying. I'm a loyal person by nature, would never cheat on someone I cared about. I've seen dozens of horror stories that have me feeling real wary of letting someone in only to f**k me over.

I've never opened myself up to the point of being in love. As soon as it gets the point of me feeling vulnerable, I usually push the chick away. I know that's a horrible way to live, but for some reason I can't shake it. The thought of building something with someone, falling in love, potentially getting married and having kids only for them to fall out of love with me is terrifying. I'm a loyal person by nature, would never cheat on someone I cared about. I've seen dozens of horror stories that have me feeling real wary of letting someone in only to f**k me over.

Sn to post ratio is off the charts!

I was raised with the principle of respecting women, then not looking at them as things to own. My mother is not my servant, my wife is not a *****, and my daughter is not my property. It seems as if many men walk into this life thinking that they are owed something, a sense of entitlement that puts them in a position to be hurt. You do not go around buying things for a woman, simply because you think that you must take care of her in that way. A woman should have her own life, her own resources, owning her being. That way if she CHOOSES to be in a relationship with you, she is responsible for herself. Patriarchy has taught men to be the bread winners, and that women with their own paper are difficult and dangerous. Nothing could be further from the truth. A woman with her own paper allows a confident man the freedom to be whatever he chooses.

However most male confidence lies in their penis. You are always worried about if the next man has a bigger joint than you, that if your lady samples the market, she'll leave you due to a few more inches not only in phallic measurement, but wallet depth as well.

Women who don't have their own thing, own paper and life, will never tell you the truth if your pipe game is wack, especially if you are taking care of her financially. She'l just have the long, deep game on the side, keeping it on the low, until you no longer can give her what she wants.

The men who place importance on their confidence and then not ego, are shielded from such matters. That is because you'll see those who do not have your best interests at heart, very clearly.

To quote my man from A Bronx Tale.....

Ain’t never put no b*** above me.

NEVER PUT ANYONE ABOVE YOU.

You are not responsible for anyone’s happiness except your own (or your children). I’ve never been heartbroken because I always knew the game.

Women love attention and hate to be ignored. So, the best way is to not give them attention. Stop being readily available to these women.

Women can tell who can be played, and who cannot be played. Trust me, women have intuition that some of us don’t.

And lol nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . You tried to raise and trap that PYT, but she skipped off on you :lol:

Ain’t never put no b*** above me.

NEVER PUT ANYONE ABOVE YOU.

You are not responsible for anyone’s happiness except your own (or your children). I’ve never been heartbroken because I always knew the game.

Women love attention and hate to be ignored. So, the best way is to not give them attention. Stop being readily available to these women.

Women can tell who can be played, and who cannot be played. Trust me, women have intuition that some of us don’t.

And lol nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . You tried to raise and trap that PYT, but she skipped off on you :lol:
aint nobody taking advice from a dude like this

Back
Top Bottom