Heartburn?

So NT I've been feeling chest pains since yesterday morning and its been persisting ever since.  I'm hoping its just heartburn but not quite sure.  I've taken Maalox and its helped but it hasn't gotten rid of the problem.  Anybody else have this problem before?  If so what steps have you taken to get rid of it?

So NT I've been feeling chest pains since yesterday morning and its been persisting ever since.  I'm hoping its just heartburn but not quite sure.  I've taken Maalox and its helped but it hasn't gotten rid of the problem.  Anybody else have this problem before?  If so what steps have you taken to get rid of it?

i had problems with it a couple years back. had gained weight and was eating like a slob and what not. lost the weight and starting eating more fiber and i dont get problems anymore. stuff like soda, chocolate, acidic foods are really what will cause it. for me, garlic used to be the worst. look up a list of alkaline foods and eat some. they will help offset the problem. i never messed with heartburn medicine because of how they work but im sure they will provide relief too.

give more details about your diet.

i had problems with it a couple years back. had gained weight and was eating like a slob and what not. lost the weight and starting eating more fiber and i dont get problems anymore. stuff like soda, chocolate, acidic foods are really what will cause it. for me, garlic used to be the worst. look up a list of alkaline foods and eat some. they will help offset the problem. i never messed with heartburn medicine because of how they work but im sure they will provide relief too.

give more details about your diet.

googly_tums-536x402.jpg

Back
Top Bottom