Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

delonte-west.jpg

you can call traveling on everyone in the nba...they hardly call it...to single lebron out basically shows how much hate there is...im not even a lebron fan but hating on anothe dude? <diddy> hatin is for suckas<diddy>

you can call traveling on everyone in the nba...they hardly call it...to single lebron out basically shows how much hate there is...im not even a lebron fan but hating on anothe dude? <diddy> hatin is for suckas<diddy>

I don't hate the Heat, but I don't think they're a good basketball team. I'm amazed at how good Dwayne & LeBreezy are though.

If you weren't a fan of Dwayne & LeBron before tonight, you should be now!

I don't hate the Heat, but I don't think they're a good basketball team. I'm amazed at how good Dwayne & LeBreezy are though.

If you weren't a fan of Dwayne & LeBron before tonight, you should be now!

so Lebron couldnt hit those shots while in Cleveland???
analogy: LBJ pretty much dumped the ride or die, been there from beginning chick for the supermodel thats only into him because he's famous..last summer

he did a *****move and I cant respect a guy that does it..and I cant support s bromance and they are my rivals IDC if they're repping my state

DALLAS WINS..BAREA will bring a ring home to PUERTO RICO

analogy: LBJ pretty much dumped the ride or die, been there from beginning chick for the supermodel thats only into him because he's famous..last summer

he did a *****move and I cant respect a guy that does it..and I cant support s bromance and they are my rivals IDC if they're repping my state

DALLAS WINS..BAREA will bring a ring home to PUERTO RICO

Originally Posted by NobleKane

all you laker fans in here wanting the mavs to win in here are @!$@+%! ******ed. did you forget the mavs swept us??? are you that much on kobe's junk that you want a team that eliminated you to win it all rather than lebron to win his first title? get the ++++ outta here with that lame @!+ thinking...

The heat didnt eliminate the lakers. the mavs did....

I will NEVER support a team that whooped my teams @!+.....and took that 3 peat chance away....NEVER...

You guys who want the mavs to win aint really laker fans. yall some kobe fanboys...

"But we lost to the eventual NBA champions, though"

all you laker fans in here wanting the mavs to win in here are @!$@+%! ******ed. did you forget the mavs swept us??? are you that much on kobe's junk that you want a team that eliminated you to win it all rather than lebron to win his first title? get the ++++ outta here with that lame @!+ thinking...

I will NEVER support a team that whooped my teams @!+.....and took that 3 peat chance away....NEVER...

You guys who want the mavs to win aint really laker fans. yall some kobe fanboys...

"But we lost to the eventual NBA champions, though"

if any of the clowns posting anti laker propoganda in the laker hater thread get uptight over the heat haters thread your corny. this thread should be interesting to say the least though.

in dirk i trust.

if any of the clowns posting anti laker propoganda in the laker hater thread get uptight over the heat haters thread your corny. this thread should be interesting to say the least though.

in dirk i trust.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

He hit a bigger shot against the Magic in 2009 than any of the shots he hit against the Celtics or the Bulls these playoffs. Except in that case when ESPN showed a replay of the play, it was "slurpage".

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

He hit a bigger shot against the Magic in 2009 than any of the shots he hit against the Celtics or the Bulls these playoffs. Except in that case when ESPN showed a replay of the play, it was "slurpage".

i agree with this post

i agree with this post

Jonnny25 wrote:
NobleKane wrote:

i agree with this post

THIS

CC I'm shocked you want Dallas to win ..
30t6p3b.gif

Jonnny25 wrote:
NobleKane wrote:

i agree with this post

THIS

CC I'm shocked you want Dallas to win ..
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom