HEAT keep losing...1-15 not out of reach

cosing on everything WILLINC said. once wade comes back, im confident theyll come together as a team & everyone else will play off wade. until then, theres not a dominant player that can put them on their back until wades back, but rickys trying (if anyone thinks that was a bad move for the heat, theyre on crack).
i wouldnt call 0-5 a state of emergency, grittyman, and we did lose two games already by 2 points each, so its not like we're getting our @#%$ kicked out there.
And since when did we have so many people here worrying about us?
MIAMI HEAT​
MEMPHIS TIGERS​

:lol:
laugh.gif
a guy who has been with us for a week and a half please get it together, it's an 82 game season.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

IMO they need to go 1-15. You were NBA Champs what? 2 years ago and you've been on nothing but a freefall from then on out? The Heat need to wake up.Luckily Pat Riley =/= Isiah Thomas. He knows whats needed to win and will implement it. Shaq may be getting old but that still doesnt change the fact that hehas size and power on most cats in the league. He's been playing like the big doughman instead of the Big Aristotle and if your earning the money of thetop Center in the league you need to play like it or sit your behind down. It'll take Wade a minute to get back into Championship form so I dont expect himto come out the gates droppin everything he has to offer on cats effortlessly like this was '06. I can see many L's coming to them but I also see ahuge rebound somewhere in late Dec./early Jan. all the way to the playoffs...

Back
Top Bottom