Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by arstyle27

You honestly think the Bulls would've let both those guys get off?? Please...you're a joke. Indy is a good defensive team, the Bulls are a great defensive team.

Doesnt matter at this point. Anything either of us say is moot. But I'm more than condifent that Chicago would've beaten Miami in 6 or 7 games. And i wouldve bet anything under the sun.

So like i said......Miami's lucky Rose got hurt..............

Like LeBron and Bosh didn't get off on y'all (Wade had a horrible series) and win in 5.

You sound just like all of my Chicago buddies at school. I understand the passion but man.

They need a legit 2-guard first to help Rose so that he doesn't shoot 6.3% guarded by LeBron mostly in the fourth quarter.

I believe he speaking on current circumstances with Bosh being injured.  He killed us
30t6p3b.gif

You take him out of the equation and I believe we have a more than adequate chance of beating them if we're at full strength.  

LeBron is LeBron there's really no stopping him.  A conclusion I came to in that series against Boston
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that was his best offensive series.

With Bosh injured and Rose healthy then yeah the Bulls have a chance.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Pacers in 6. Paul George's coming out party will be game two. Hibbert and DWest dominate the post. George Hill eats your PG's all series long. Danny Granger leads. PSYCHO T comes off the bench looking for blood.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

My mind, body, and soul are ready.
smokin.gif
Are you ok?
You haven't been sited since the game 4 lose.

roll.gif

To be honest i rather have the Heat in the Finals though. It;ll be more interesting when they choke again

You know what happen to MVP winner. MVP = no ring

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Proshares

100% agreed.  Outside of David West.
Really? I thought it made the series fun...

I mean, no one really thought Indiana was going to win right?

The little back-and-forth made it interesting...

at least for me.

laugh.gif
 Tell that to the small amount of Pacer fans and the Heat Haterz!
laugh.gif
 you small amount of Heat fans and large amount of Lebron stans are funny.. 

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Really? I thought it made the series fun...

I mean, no one really thought Indiana was going to win right?

The little back-and-forth made it interesting...

at least for me.

laugh.gif
 Tell that to the small amount of Pacer fans and the Heat Haterz!
laugh.gif
 you small amount of Heat fans and large amount of Lebron stans are funny.. 

Thats cool tho.
We are still playing.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Originally Posted by knightngale

Do any of you guys remember the Cavs vs Magic Thread?

When the magic eliminated my Lebron and he walked off without shaking hands and all the NT haters were crying and moaning.

Lebron was a poor sport, scum, sore loser etc. But when West and Granger walk off then they get props..

The eye orrrrrr neeeeee
That's because West and Granger are role players

Or is it just that most of you hate Lebron so much/Kobe stans??
IDC if its a star player or a role player. Hold them all to the same standard when it comes to sportsmanship.

nobody said anything when Dirk won the championship and didn't shake any Heat players's hand. He dipped straight off to the locker room for a few minutes then came back out

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by knightngale

That's because West and Granger are role players

Or is it just that most of you hate Lebron so much/Kobe stans??
IDC if its a star player or a role player. Hold them all to the same standard when it comes to sportsmanship.

nobody said anything when Dirk won the championship and didn't shake any Heat players's hand. He dipped straight off to the locker room for a few minutes then came back out
That was emotion from winning tho.
I'll let that one slide

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

So Granger was offered a scholarship to Yale? Lol wow. Son said his dad was amped, but he didn't accept it.
 Why are cats in here acting like an ankle injury makes someone soft? Not like it's a finger injury, if you can't walk you can't play; no point in making it worse.
I don't really think it was the ankle injury that made people say he was soft, i think that once the injury happened, it seemed like Granger appeared to his ankle
injury to fall back, as if he was glad it happened so he didn't have to face that challenge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by John Mayer

LMAO.
9.8 remember that number....

Lucky ur scrub of a point guard got hurt so you wouldn't get embarrassed two years in a row.

Bulls aint been relevant since michael jeffrey jordan sank a jumper on russell...

D Rose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Scrub of a PG? 
sick.gif
sick.gif

tumblr_ltwoweqRhW1qdok74.gif

U a Clown
laugh.gif
I don't remember this guy John Mayer talking so slick on his previous screen name...

is this part of your gimmick?

I tried responding only w my pics and lyrics but that was too hard.

mayer-33-517x3861-e1265895931123.jpg

Does it work?
happy.gif
 Only in the sports forum.  Truth be told, I respect Rose, Kobe, and alot of other athletes that NT would let them in dry. But I guess I'm an old timer living in the past who will never allow new players shine bc I got to witness MJ's whole career.

Chi fans need to call it quits and focus on next season. All these if's about Rose not being injured. Stop living in hypothetical land.

Chances are yall would've lost again anyway. Team was no different than last year. You aint fooling nobody by hyping up Rip Hamilton.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Chi fans need to call it quits and focus on next season. All these if's about Rose not being injured. Stop living in hypothetical land.

Chances are yall would've lost again anyway. Team was no different than last year. You aint fooling nobody by hyping up Rip Hamilton.

Keep talking..our season may be over, but we'll be back stronger than ever and ready to contend. I think this season has taught us everyone aside from D.Rose, Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, and possibly Omer Asik are expendable.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yup. That series wasn't even close contest to begin with. Didn't the Heat won in 5? ... 

Back
Top Bottom