Heaven or Hell??

I know there are posts about people that die and religion. In almost every religion, it is the ultimate sin to kill yourself. You destroy the work of GOD orALLAH. But do these people that commit suicide go to heaven or hell? i know that if you kill yourself you go to hell. Does that also count for people that havebeen good to others, loving, caring, go to church, believe in GOD, ALLAH, BUDDHA, or any other god and basically did everything they could to go to heaven. butbecause times got really bad and they couldnt solve their problems or a way out, they killed themselves.

where do they go, heaven or hell?

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

believe in BUDDHA

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what if heaven and hell doesn't exist?

My uncle committed suicide.Church talk about pergatory.supposedly in between heaven and hell.so, they said pray for him to get to heaven..RIP big unc

Originally Posted by j671

My uncle committed suicide.Church talk about pergatory.supposedly in between heaven and hell.so, they said pray for him to get to heaven..RIP big unc
maybe "life" is purgatory.
nerd.gif

Killing yourself imo is only kinda acceptable when you do it as euthanasia.

If you committed a crime and don't wanna do face what you got coming
Your a coward

If it all fell down and you don't wanna cop
Your a coward unless your about to be forever homeless cause I can see it then

If someone wronged you badly like rape/family murdered or something like that you dont wanna cop I can kinda see that

I would say heaven if they were good people

I know there are posts about people that die and religion. In almost every religion, it is the ultimate sin to kill yourself. You destroy the work of GOD or ALLAH. But do these people that commit suicide go to heaven or hell? i know that if you kill yourself you go to hell. Does that also count for people that have been good to others, loving, caring, go to church, believe in GOD, ALLAH, BUDDHA, or any other god and basically did everything they could to go to heaven. but because times got really bad and they couldnt solve their problems or a way out, they killed themselves.

WORD???? YOU KNOW THIS????

Neither.......................... They put you in a box & then six feet deep. That's it.

In Islam, I know that these things are all guidelines, everything.

Drinking alcohol is wrong, eating pork is wrong, killing yourself is wrong, etc.

But all these things and their 'ruling' is dependent on your intentions, and that is something you cannot hide from God.

There is a hadith of a man who converted to Islam. He was an alcoholic before, and an alcoholic after he converted. He would drink everyday, and cry and repenteveryday. It was told that he would be accepted to Heaven.

It's just a reminder that these things are guidelines, and God is most merciful, most forgiving, and only you and Him know your intentions.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I know there are posts about people that die and religion. In almost every religion, it is the ultimate sin to kill yourself. You destroy the work of GOD or ALLAH. But do these people that commit suicide go to heaven or hell? i know that if you kill yourself you go to hell. Does that also count for people that have been good to others, loving, caring, go to church, believe in GOD, ALLAH, BUDDHA, or any other god and basically did everything they could to go to heaven. but because times got really bad and they couldnt solve their problems or a way out, they killed themselves.

that's what the bible says

yea purgatory...people talk about limbo and $#%#...and they say that it's inbetween heaven and hell... well I'm like were the %!%% do you think you atright now...in between right?

grin.gif

are you somebody who takes the bible literally.... verbatim?

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by j671

maybe "life" is purgatory.
nerd.gif

word...

so if your momma, who you love, who raised you loves you, would do anything for you, would see no way out of a very hard situation, commits suicide (hopenothing happens to your momma's) does that mean that she goes to hell too? is it really all seen in black and white?

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Neither.......................... They put you in a box & then six feet deep. That's it.

QFMFT
quoted for mfin truth? how do you know what's true? what do we really know? how can we fathom lifeafter death? let alone give clear answers?

maybe these people kill themselves to answer these questions.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

Originally Posted by iLLscan

QFMFT
quoted for mfin truth? how do you know what's true? what do we really know? how can we fathom life after death? let alone give clear answers?

maybe these people kill themselves to answer these questions.
grin.gif

Well, what I've been told is.. You will remain on earth and be miserable for eternity or reincarnated into a rock/stone/boulder.

People think committing it, will lead them off of earth and go anywhere else but "here" to get away from all the trouble and hassle.. But what theydon't know is that they will be trapped here.

Back
Top Bottom