Heavens Gate Retro

Why would this be celebrated in any way r u srs

Thread should be locked and deleted

Cuz any sneskerhead knows that they would buy these if released. I been wanting a pair since way back. Even when the rumors of the SB Dunk Homage came to be. There is demand for the shoe, no matter how horrifying the story to a pair may be.

Some pics I took of my pair, earlier today.

20180806_103315+.jpg
20180806_104415.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Advise Show TV with Phillip:nthat:

The only problem I can see about these releasing again is that there will be those individuals that will nickname these after the cult and use it to sell them.

Trippin. These kicks are classic. Maybe he should change thread name. Kinda like how you be doing
This model retroing I have no problem with but tying it into those events is stupid.

When have I changed a thread title besides that once.

Need. I hope Nike releases rm with a purple insole and the logo of the cult as the decal on the insole.

Why would they do that Looool.

U want a shoe that celebrates a mass suicide?

This model retroing I have no problem with but tying it into those events is stupid.

Why would they do that Looool.

U want a shoe that celebrates a mass suicide?

It's really cuz the logo is mad sick lol

You been trolling since forever famb lol
These folks ended their life the way they wanted to. Even took out an alien life insurance policy. I’d say they stood up for what they believed. Prob up there surf hopping on them stars

Back
Top Bottom