Heavy D Dead at 44 R.I.P. (1967-2011)

RIP Heavy. Got nothing but love for you and your family.
frown.gif

WOW! This is some f- upped stuff. Just THIS MORNING, Heavy D was saying RIP to Joe Frazier on twitter. Now HE'S dead too?!

Originally Posted by Greezee

*Plays Peaceful Journey*
511VnwqGW5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
frown.gif
 wow...such sad news.  One of my favorite hip-hop artists.  He kicked some knowledge and was just plain fun to listen to.  I remember bumping his music back in junior high/high school in the late 80's/early 90's (still bump it occasionally).  I loved seeing him perform at the awards a few weeks back.  Thanks for the memories Heav...
"You're on my mind, and I wish you a peaceful journey..."

"The diddley diddley diddley dee...." 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

WOW! This is some f- upped stuff. Just THIS MORNING, Heavy D was saying RIP to Joe Frazier on twitter. Now HE'S dead too?!

that gave me chills

Originally Posted by Regal Black

that gave me chills
You never know when you are gonna go.... 
Though sad but makes you appreciate life more. 

Probably the best hip hop / reggae collaboration EVER. 
"Me love me chicken and me goat well curry....bad bwoy fi left in ah hurry.... and 100 of mi gal dem sexy.. "

damn this sucks...
frown.gif
the fat rap dude with the most swag rip. gonna bump that peaceful journey song tonight...

RIP. I enjoyed a lot of his songs. I like the upbeat, positive, party vibe his stuff usually had. And I'll never forget his In Living Color theme song. What a shame.

R.I.P. Like someone mentioned earlier he taught
me how to dance as a kid. Life is short.
frown.gif

word....

Back
Top Bottom