Heineken URL, Scrapped Samples

Originally Posted by macgyver35

There was also a scrapped dos XX URL, that was planned for part of the 6-pack beer series.

the Yuengling dunks were by far the nicest of the pack. can't even find a pair of those anymore, i'd post a pic of mine but they're on my computer back home.
Nice to see some people know their history on here. Don't forget the Pabst Blue Ribbon Angus. I wanted those Heineys bad, but justcouldn't justify that price. I don't understand how some can love Heineken dunks and not love these. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Blinded by thedunk hype I guess.
etz9j9.jpg

10sf7v7.jpg

Originally Posted by macgyver35

There was also a scrapped dos XX URL, that was planned for part of the 6-pack beer series.

the Yuengling dunks were by far the nicest of the pack. can't even find a pair of those anymore, i'd post a pic of mine but they're on my computer back home.
If I get a new digi cam for xmas, I'll post pics of mine.

^retail may be true

but at the place thaaround me that had em, they were taxin 200$, I still remember saying no to them lol

yea...this shouldn't have been retro but...

Nice to see some people know their history on here. Don't forget the Pabst Blue Ribbon Angus. I wanted those Heineys bad, but just couldn't justify that price. I don't understand how some can love Heineken dunks and not love these. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Blinded by the dunk hype I guess.

word. the URL and eCues were
pimp.gif
Such solid shoes and nice colourways. TheJapanese Baseball URL Joints were ill. I forgot about the pics you posted too, didn't they have two different colourways of the Dos Eqis(??) XX URLs.

What were the Six Beers supposed to be? Heineken, Dos Equis, Pabst, Yuengling(need pics I don't remember these) - but the other two?

I've never seen those Bodeckers. one offs? what's the deal? just customs?

Back
Top Bottom