Heisman Frontrunner

So now with Dixons injury and probably out for the season who do you think is the frontrunner.

Being a FSU fan i cant bring myself to say its Tebow. I'm gonna go with with Colt Brennan if he can go undefeated and throw 4-5 td's his last 3 games.

Originally Posted by jville819

I'm gonna go with with Colt Brennan if he can go undefeated and throw 4-5 td's his last 3 games.

i'm from Hawaii originally but you're crazy (and biased) if you'd give it to brennan over tebow right now.
laugh.gif

yea i know its pretty crazy, but i hate the gators with a passion. i hope they lose in everything

i'll also throw D-Mac in there if finishes the season strong

gotta be Tebow.
Tebow has more rushing yards and more passing yards than Dixson, but Dixson is on a better (higher ranked) team.

-J-

Tebow has more rushing yards and more passing yards than Dixson, but Dixson is on a better (higher ranked) team.

He has the stats but he's still a soph.

If AD couldn't win it his freshman year at OU i don't know what fresh or soph is gonna win it

I said this in another thread, but Dixon compares to P. Manning, or T. Brady in their impact on their respective teams...To me it's obvious, that Dixon isthe best player this season. The team just did not work without him.

But with that said, it's most likely that McFadden, Brennan, White, or Tebow will win the Heisman.

smh.gif

if the gators win their final 2 games and tebow keeps his current td pace, he should win in a landslide

could be reesing if kansas wins out... he would have defeated missouri and oklahoma.

edit: my fault dreClark: I was thinking of 2 words and bunched them into one.
roll.gif

could be reesing if kansas wins out... he would have beeting missouri and oklahoma.

eek.gif
eek.gif

atljunkie
roll.gif
its all gravy my dude....I figured that it was something along those lines....but still....
laugh.gif

No way you can't even mention Brennan he's missed 2 games this year and that alone should take him out of the race. The only way he should be mentionedat the end is if he does something ridiculous these last 3 games with something like a 15-1 td to int ratio and pass for over 1200 yds.

Tebow, followed by Brennan, then McFadden. Dixon's injury coupled with Oregon's loss really hurt his chances. Tebow has been an absolute beast thisyear, running and throwing the ball. He's had an awesome season, and I agree with the above post, if the Gators win out and he puts up numbers, he shouldwin in a pretty easy vote. Hawaii unfortunately just doesn't get the media coverage it deserves. I might even rank McFadden a little higher than Brennanright now just b/c he might not play this weekend.

i wanna see Pat White win it but that's a long shot:lol:

Dixon's chances went down the drain with that loss and injury, very unfortunate circumstances
frown.gif
. i definitely HOPE he wins being a Pac-10 dude, but I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong tho

But now..I think I'd have to go with Tebow even tho he has 3 losses. Brennan hasn't faced anyone notable (Boise State does NOT count)...McFadden is amaybe of course but Tebow deserves it more.

No way you can't even mention Brennan he's missed 2 games this year and that alone should take him out of the race. The only way he should be mentioned at the end is if he does something ridiculous these last 3 games with something like a 15-1 td to int ratio and pass for over 1200 yds.

thats possible for any QB playin in june jones system

If AD couldn't win it his freshman year at OU i don't know what fresh or soph is gonna win it
You mean if Herschel Walker didnt win when he was a FRESHMEN or SOPHOMORE then who would when they were a fresh or a soph
wink.gif

I think a lot of the crumudgeons who do the Heisman voting will have a tough time giving the award to a true sophomore. I think that Tebow is deserving becauseof his utter domination, but again it all falls back to the voters and their backwards ways of voting....that being said, I think that

14925.jpg

has a legit shot.....it's been a CRAZY year in college FB, so maybe Glenn Dorsey walks away with the hardware....

before the season cats were liek oh its gonna be brennan.
now its anyones i really think its gonna be either mcfadden, white or tebow

Please get Colt Brennan out of this discussion. He doesn't belong...

If Missouri wins the BigXii and earns a National Title Appearance...
DanielC170101406_112.jpg

3,306 Yards, 26 TDs, 9 INTs, 70% Completions...155 QB Rating...

Before Dixon went down, he had it in the bag though...

tebow, but i think chase daniel will be in the running too, depending on how the rest of his season goes.

Back
Top Bottom