held at gunpoint!!!

i heard a rumor that someone was held at gunpoint for their grapes niketown last night. for those of you who was there is this true? if it is i feel bad for the shoe head that got robbed. damn those haters who cant take their time and get in line days prior to the release.

:smh:
nono.gif
, if this is true..

They're just shoes at the end of the day..
Westcoastin'..

was he a reseller? because that makes all the difference.

jk.

it's bad enough we have people fighting over the color of someone's skin...but now shoes too...smh.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Damn im not sure .... i was down there for a good 15 hours and right when i had my pair my ride was waiting and i was outro
Two Oh Six

Refrences : Jays4Life,Kobe2k58,Kyguy2340,Qnzunos,Yngrolla,Jiggaman2t3,Kb8Jumpman,KeithxSamuels

^u guys are really messed up u noe that??! my life was at stake...over some shoes that i worked for. i have no job im only 14yrs old and use my moms money to get those, SMH at you jerks..

is probably what the dude that got held up would of said..lol..did that really happen?
I AM FROM SEATTLE

i hate sarcasm becuz it sometimes kills the buzz

didnt niketown get like 25pairs or sumthin??
I AM FROM SEATTLE

if true, that is slightly wack. but on the other hand dude camped for shoes. clearly he didnt have much going for him, so its all good baby.

Quote:
I dont think it happened or poeple would of something

not trying to be a smart @#%$ but damn its said bro.

smh at whoever did it...if it even happened.
C.R.E.A.M.

Back
Top Bottom