Hell is this??

Hyperdunks tho
roll.gif

probably the most original pair of fakes ive ever seen

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

Originally Posted by McL0vin

So my boy keeps talking bout this hook up he got with exclusive J's, so I go check the spot out and dude whips out these...

My boy copped em thinking they were the hottest shoes in the world
by "my boy" you mean you right

If that was the case, he wouldn't have mentioned his boy bought them, ridicule them, and post them on NT.

At least they were creative.

Wow.. whoever made those went to a lot of effort. They need to spend time on something real then trying so hard to make somethign fake. I don't even knowhow we separate fake from 'customs' these days. I guess it's custom if it was like an original, say a white on white that was then edited.. and afake, which was never an original at all, fake sole, fake technology and all, that was just built and edited from the ground up..

I dunno. I just don't understand all the effort for something fake.

smh.gif

smack your boy on the head for all of us....
please.....
and then get a lighter and them joints!

Air Force x Jordan II x Hyperdunk x McDonalds colorway = EFF AY AI EL (FAIL)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nice flywire on a AJF. how long until jordan tries this..
and why is he your "boy" if he honestly thinks those are hot?

Originally Posted by McL0vin

So my boy keeps talking bout this hook up he got with exclusive J's, so I go check the spot out and dude whips out these...

idel2o.jpg

2s7udn5.jpg

4l1wsw.jpg

25tvn7c.jpg

My boy copped em thinking they were the hottest shoes in the world
Im callin ducktales OP, you must of bought those and found out they were fake.

1) look at the flimsy pull tab
smh.gif

2) look at the end of the shoe lace, its yellowing and isht...and the stitching on the tongue to the left..
indifferent.gif

3) how you gonna take that many pic's of the dang shoe? and pic #'s 2 & 3, Get some lotion on who's ever hands those are!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Those phresh.
pimp.gif
, yo boy is definitely doing it!

Haha... He was way to excited about them for me to say nething. Didnt wanna shut dude down.

Dudes been goin to this spot for a good 6 yrs now. So I can only imagine how many fake kicks he got

Back
Top Bottom