Hell rell : best dude on diplomats ALBUMWISE, true or false?

i finally got around to putting duke's discography on my ipod.....homie's catalog is the most SOLID outta all the dipset members
pimp.gif
.....even gives cam'ron a run for his money..

what ya think?

Juelz's First LP was CRACK production wise....If he put todays flow on yesterdays Production, he could possibly have a classic Album on his hands....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Juelz's First LP was CRACK production wise....If he put todays flow on yesterdays Production, he could possibly have a classic Album on his hands....

i c ur point.......

him & Cam are in the same league in the album department.

but I always wished JR Writer could step it up just a little bit.
He outshines everybody he gets on a track with but his solo joints aren't that great

After reading the responses so far this comparison wasn't as far off as I thought it would be. Still have to give it to Cam though...

I'm a big fan of Hell Rell i can't agree with that Rell only has two albums Killa got Five. Come Home With Me Purple Haze and Killa Season are betterthen Hell Rell's Two efforts even though they have been fire. But at times i get tired of hearing Hell Rell gangster !+@$

from Me To You > any solo project in the dipset days...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

hell rell is too much of a mixtape rapper to have a dope album... its all the same ol %%@! wit him every verse...

it goes...

Cam
Santana/SAS
Jimmy
so you saying juelz 2 albums are better then hell rell's 2 albuns?....naw
grin.gif

I think Hell Rell-For The Hell Of It would have done better numbers if the Dips weren't in turmoil. He definitely ain't get the proper attention

Originally Posted by Untitled

hell rell is too much of a mixtape rapper to have a dope album... its all the same ol %%@! wit him every verse...

it goes...

Cam
Santana/SAS
Jimmy
grin.gif

Juelz 2 albums are way better imo...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

come home with me? purple haze?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

really, come home with me was better

Originally Posted by Untitled

it goes...

Cam
Santana/SAS
Jimmy
grin.gif

Take Jim Jones off that list, JR Writer is nice imo

Back
Top Bottom