HELP 18th birthday party theme ideas??

wassup NT?

I'm turning 18 real soon and decided to hold a house party. Everything seems covered except for a theme...any suggestions? I'm trying to go for onethat the guys can dress fresh while the girls can dress slutty/ however they want. I came up with sports teams, colors, black & white....none of those arereal original though. any ideas for me NT? thanks in advance!!

throw a pool party
happy.gif

Themes are overrated..

But "Pimp&****" would fulfill the requirements.

If you do a theme the trick is forcing everyone to do it, especially for a house party. But you will still have a few that refuse for whatever reason

grown and sexy sounds good
anyone else have a good idea?

i like a pool party, but i live in the bay and at night its freezing lol

yeah it would be hard to make everyone do the theme. i wont use pimps and hos because thats the theme of the last party i went to...and most of my friends wentthere too. not a lot of people actuaully did that theme. i'm thinking of either not letting anyone in unless they dress the theme or just making the themesomething realy simple that anyone can do with their wardrobe they have now.,,which is why i decided on the "colors" or the "black andwhite" themes

Ninja Turtles, Barney, Dora the Explorer, Teletubbies, the list goes on and on.........

Back
Top Bottom