(Help ASAP!!) Legit Check - 2013 Gamma Blue 11s

Some background info: Okay, so my dad has been getting into Jordans lately and he’s been looking at posts on Facebook and all that. But the main thing I told him is that he should never buy Jordans on eBay since there’s a pretty good chance that they might be fake. Now he loves eBay and buys a lot of stuff on eBay. But he bought a pair of Gamma Blue 11s (Deadstock) for $300. Now when I first heard that, I knew it was already sketchy. When I checked the sellers profile, he had Bred 11s and Gammas and they were all priced at $300 and deadstock. That’s already many flags by my dad just doesn’t listen. And I need your guys help to prove to him he basically just got scammed $300 for a pair of fake 11s.

Okay so I’m okay with telling if some 11s or legit or fake, and to me, this pair is fake. In the pictures listed, the “Jumpan Jordan” strip does not perfectly align in the third spacing, no matter how hard I pull on the tongue it won’t go any farther, and to me, that’s already a sign. And also the Jumpan logos on them don’t even look right. Another reason I think it’s fake is that the back of the sole is just so flat. It’s like that on both shoes. The main thing that makes me think that these shoes are totally fake is that I’m totally unable to see the carbon fibre under the soles. And talking about the carbon fibre, It feels too rough and there’s a glue stains sticking out. And on the sole, the herringbone traction does look pretty bad up close and you can see the paint on the “translucent” sole. The shape of the ankle looks pretty bad too and the 23 on the heel tab isn’t even right. And the jumpman logos on both shoes looks as if somebody had hit MJ in the head with a hat . The shape of the toe box doesn’t look right and it looks sorta flat. The mesh right where the toe box is at also has a dip in it. (Both shoes had the same thing)

Basically: I need your guys help on identifying whether these shoes are fake (even though I’m pretty sure they are) and to give reasons why you may think they’re fake. Luckily my dad has eBay Money Back Guarentee but I don’t know if applies to counterfeit Jordans. Thanks for your help guys and if you’ve read the whole post, you’re the real MVP!!
7FB95CDF-DD6B-4DF9-A941-F67D938E42BC.jpeg
4CC4A1D2-BB19-4000-985C-EEDAB7FC5904.jpeg
88F4941D-0C41-444A-8AC8-0F6F650AF5E0.jpeg
E9DEE398-BBF5-4FC3-89C5-5C5C2FEFF91F.jpeg
B09D16A3-F73D-4581-87AA-7BC6D357AE91.jpeg
5B4D6AAA-7E4C-46DB-89AB-D63422A49E6E.jpeg
26BF204E-6780-4CF4-BFA5-6DEB984FB11F.jpeg
05613EE4-4E17-4076-8F68-B6DD41246311.jpeg

Honestly I believe they are real. Mass producing shoes are no different than anything mass produced. The quality is not always gonna be perfect. I'm not trying do disagree, but sometimes we all get a little caught up into thinking Jordans are to be flawless. That's just my opinion though. I hope more feedback/info come your way. I have bought off ebay several times with success. Yes there are a lot of fakes on there for sure. I just don't think these are fake.

Back
Top Bottom