• Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
Little to no angles on these but are they real or fake guys? 2015 OG Chicago

why are the pictures grainy/pixelated?

can't tell anything from those, get tagged pictures so you know what youre actually buying

Need more pictures especially toe boxes

Swooshes

I’ll take a look at home when I can pull out my pair. Those are some damn studio pictures making the material look weird

Need more pictures especially toe boxes

Swooshes

I’ll take a look at home when I can pull out my pair. Those are some damn studio pictures making the material look weird
s-l1600.jpg

They look good to me other than the laces looked kinda high. And the UPC code can’t seem to find. Does anyone know of a Jordan upc directory ???

UPC on fakes are same as retail

Is this the same pair from the original pictures

The swoosh on the sole is the old stubby one legit used to use but now fakes do while current ones have a point
ill check all my pairs, hate how they switch this crap constantly :lol:

at this point unless youre getting a really really good deal and know the person or origins, better off buying on stockx/goat

ill check all my pairs, hate how they switch this crap constantly :lol:

at this point unless youre getting a really really good deal and know the person or origins, better off buying on stockx/goat

This is how I feel with regards to Jordan's,Yeezy, OW or anything with hype and lots of reps out there. The reps have gotten so good it's hard to tell the difference and at least with Stockx or Goat, you can feel pretty good they are real.

Back
Top Bottom