Help!!!Buy a Fake Jordan XX3 Titanium from ebay, claim paypal, they requst documentation.

Hey! That was my letter posted above... Although, I typed the letter up myself, I really did go and get them verified to be sure that they were not authenticmerchandise. However this was almost 3 years back. Policies and procedures have changed since then and it appears as if a letter head is now required. Now,although it has made the task a bit harder, it is not impossible. It is very easy to copy and paste a letter head to the top of any document simply by usingadobe photo shop. (Now I don't usually condone dishonesty but these are one of those situations where Id like someone who was scammed to get at least someof their money back.) Due to the fact that Pay-pal uses fax through most of their online cases, a letter head would be unable to to be verified through fax aslong as the information is correct. The other way to do it is to have friends that work high up. (ie manager or assistant manager.) One who would not mindgiving you a letter head document.
Originally Posted by Sneakercompass

Can i bring them to Flight Club New York????I have friends work at there????Can i???

I think this would be a great way to go about it. Tell them the situation. See if they can give you some type of documentation stating there fake on aletter head document or just ask for a letter head document and do it yourself if they don't have time. I hope all works well for you.

Back
Top Bottom