Help Finding These Nike Sweatpants

I read that they will restock soon. If you cannot wait, either email/chat with Nike and have them locate one for you at a Niketown. I'm sure there has to be one floating around. I read they run small and lots of folks sized one up FYI.

just called...they're completely sold out of grey and only have M and XXXL left in black in random stores. they said production ends on 12/31/13 so they might randomly restock and i'll just have to try to catch them i guess.

thanks for the help though buddy.

just called...they're completely sold out of grey and only have M and XXXL left in black in random stores. they said production ends on 12/31/13 so they might randomly restock and i'll just have to try to catch them i guess.

thanks for the help though buddy.
No worries, man. The collection was gone within 24 hours online. I read that they aren't doing too well in the UK so those may get shipped back.

no idea why i didn't even think to check ebay...YOLO!!!!!!!

edit: actually, i'll ask for the measurements first since i probably can't exchange them if i blow it.

Last edited:

i actually bought these like a week ago. should be coming in mail in the next couple days. still want the nike ones too though since they look like they fit a little more to my liking. ebay seller doesn't have a measuring tape so i can't even get measurements. didn't know there was a nike apparel thread though and i didn't realize these sweatpants were so popular. kinda wished i would have seen that thread before instead of just stumbling upon them on nike.com last night.

Those sweatpants look nice. Not sure if they'd look good on me since I have a flat ***
mean.gif

My friend works at NTNY and he said they will restock in the next 2-3 weeks.

Very popular and sold out with the quickness.

Jogger pants are getting very popular. Im all for it, I copped the Kyoto ones from UO. Very comfortable and the fit is nice. Really shows off whatever kicks you have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom